Off to new shores ^^

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

its good...take a minute and watch it...I know you got a lot on your plate...but whats 20mins

:XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

its good...take a minute and watch it...I know you got a lot on your plate...but whats 20mins

:XD
I love the manga, if they get the fear right, it'll be awesome.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

I love the manga, if they get the fear right, it'll be awesome.
go watch it...its the first two chaps worth...very very gripping
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

go watch it...its the first two chaps worth...very very gripping
Ahh it missed the classic gore from past animes, but I liked it^^
Damn now I gotta re-watch noir too -.-
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

Ahh it missed the classic gore from past animes, but I liked it^^
Damn no I gotta re-watch noir too -.-
you ever watched noein...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

you ever watched noein...
Noir? yeah I did
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

I loved the fights in noein
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

I loved the fights in noein
I think we are talking about different animes here.
Its NOIR, a seinen with lots of shooting and death ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1



yes I know this....

I was asking have you ever seen this



good sci fi....

a taste here....

 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

I'll watch when I finish Wolf's Rain '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anamanaguchi ~

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Anamanaguchi ~

gotta admit...that is all that is missing in the manga....

:hee
Nah deaths is what is missing on naruto.

Fusions would be much more awesome in OP :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anamanaguchi ~

there's death...just not the konoha11 or gaara/fam,kakakshi or gai....

inoichi and shikaku just got killed....what are you talking about...

the war is boring no doubt...but you sound like those knuckleheads in the forum....

no death...they are fighting an army of undead...powerful shinobi

:lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Anamanaguchi ~

You clearly havent read Death note ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anamanaguchi ~

You clearly havent read Death note ^^
that was a manga based on death...come on

how often do heros die in OP or Bleach...not much
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Anamanaguchi ~

that was a manga based on death...come on

how often do heros die in OP or Bleach...not much
Bleach is horrible and in OP you cant say that WB and Ace's deaths werent enough ^^
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Anamanaguchi ~

Brace youself the Chimera Ant Arc is coming.

Let's see how you will find my favorite characters, Morau, Knuckle, and Meleoron.
 
Top