Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

bait him more niichan

:woo
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What does he say at the beginning? Something with "wir sind die Jäger"?
Haha yeah, I thought something like this too :XD your guess is the same as mine, though it could be japanese mixed with the german word "Jäger" only. Hard to tell but I already expected some german, knowing how Isayama gave nearly every character a german (sur)name.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------


bait him more niichan

:woo
Thank god he knows the manga, otherwise I think this is too much of a spoiler XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The spam on my thread is strong. Haven't been following much of it though, sorry :pout


Watch it and be amazed bro!
That opening sounds awesome indeed :nod

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

The anime is already being aired? :o
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Haha yeah, I thought something like this too :XD your guess is the same as mine, though it could be japanese mixed with the german word "Jäger" only. Hard to tell but I already expected some german, knowing how Isayama gave nearly every character a german (sur)name.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------



Thank god he knows the manga, otherwise I think this is too much of a spoiler XD
I think it says "Sie sind das Essen, wir sind die Jäger" - "They are the food, we are the hunters"
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That opening sounds awesome indeed :nod

The anime is already being aired? :o
Yes it is bro, and it's amazing. You should go watch it now :wtf

I think it says "Sie sind das Essen, wir sind die Jäger" - "They are the food, we are the hunters"
Yeah, good guess. Knowing how the japanese tend to violate our language (the pronounciation) it could very well be the case.


And that's quite good compared to other cases :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I promise that i will watch it soon :nod And i should also watch the episodes of jojo i haven't watched yet, and i still need to end PP. Don't eat me alive :arf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I promise that i will watch it soon :nod And i should also watch the episodes of jojo i haven't watched yet, and i still need to end PP. Don't eat me alive :arf
Are you serious? You ending of Jojo was so amazing, you need to watch it. Mark my words, episode 26 around the third minute... pure goosebumps!

Ofc uni comes first though, I hope you're doing great bro :hip

It's not that bad, wasn't my intention to criticize you XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought it was just me that wasnt watched PP yet xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well showing that is totally fine XD

but I think you're fangasming over the show even more than I am :zomg
no lawlett...

:scry

I must carry on the torch of the trollulett
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well it's another matter but not a thing to talk about here I guess -_-;

anyway andre, show up! :zomg you play LOL but you're ignoring this place :-_-
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well it's another matter but not a thing to talk about here I guess -_-;

anyway andre, show up! :zomg you play LOL but you're ignoring this place :-_-
I only played one game, and it was normal u.u
And you were already on a game and since i had to go sleep as soon as possible, i didn't had the time to wait :pout
 
Top