Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why is everyone trying to mock me by posting some naruto parody stuff? I don't even care about that :nah
im not mocking you...I love my naruto...

check my post...at least 1000 or so post in that forum...most of them quality too

:lmao

I did it cause you said stop spamming...dre's thread would be dead if it were up to him...that's why we spam

:teehee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
im not mocking you...I love my naruto...

check my post...at least 1000 or so post in that forum...most of them quality too

:lmao

I did it cause you said stop spamming...dre's thread would be dead if it were up to him...that's why we spam

:teehee
You love your Hashirama? :lmao

Oh so an avid fan of the series too? :zomg I'm not too happy with the whole war but that doesn't change the fact that Naruto was so awesome for a pretty long time :wtf

And that's true :teehee

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

andre I'm your female bro now :cheez
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And I told you to center your sig
:lmao


I just put it up...forgot:derp

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

done

:hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Good! but Now you have to get rid off the fail ball theme though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good! but Now you have to get rid off the fail ball theme though
sorry...cant do that

this was one of my anime/manga influences...not my first but definitely the biggest

:nod
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
fail fail fail one of those bad influences i suppose
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fail fail fail one of those bad influences i suppose
gotta remember...I came up during a different time than most of you guys...

gundam,dragonball,macross...stuff like that was hot...when I was your age...it was pokemon and power rangers

:teehee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
gotta remember...I came up during a different time than most of you guys...

gundam,dragonball,macross...stuff like that was hot...when I was your age...it was pokemon and power rangers

:teehee
lol dude maybe you don't know but my whole generation loved Dragonball, it was the start of the whole anime/manga boom here :XD Neither me nor any of my friends missed one single episode, you can be sure that near to every boy back then was sitting before his TV once every week just to watch this one Dragonball episode. The hype was so immense, it even caused a discussion among the so called "grown-ups" if children our age should be allowed to watch something so violent. For some time it was all over the news :lmao good old times
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol dude maybe you don't know but my whole generation loved Dragonball, it was the start of the whole anime/manga boom here :XD Neither me nor any of my friends missed one single episode, you can be sure that near to every boy back then was sitting before his TV once every week just to watch this one Dragonball episode. The hype was so immense, it even caused a discussion among the so called "grown-ups" if children our age should be allowed to watch something so violent. For some time it was all over the news :lmao good old times
yeah...I know they aired them back in the late 90s...but I was watching vhs bootlegs with no subs early 90s...didn't have a fuckin clue what was happening...I thought it was ridiculous when I first seen vegeta turn apemode...I hadn't seen dragonball so a talking giant ape was :lmao

if you like old classic stuff...just ask and I will tell

sword for truth,demon city Shinjuku,wicked city,bio hunter,crying freeman,twilight of the dark master,blood reign,etc...etc...great movies

I was a big fan and still am of the lupin and fist of the northstar series...

:super
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yeah...I know they aired them back in the late 90s...but I was watching vhs bootlegs with no subs early 90s...didn't have a fuckin clue what was happening...I thought it was ridiculous when I first seen vegeta turn apemode...I hadn't seen dragonball so a talking giant ape was :lmao

if you like old classic stuff...just ask and I will tell

sword for truth,demon city Shinjuku,wicked city,bio hunter,crying freeman,twilight of the dark master,blood reign,etc...etc...great movies

I was a big fan and still am of the lupin and fist of the northstar series...

:super
LOL that's amazing in it's own sense :XD well, you're pretty old for someone who likes anime/manga. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that it's rare to see~ I think it's great that you're still a fan though :nod

hmm to be honest I'm not really into the old stuff. I don't doubt Fist of the Northstar or other classics being great shows but I'm not that interested... or rather there's just too much new stuff which prevents me from checking out older series :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL that's amazing in it's own sense :XD well, you're pretty old for someone who likes anime/manga. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that it's rare to see~ I think it's great that you're still a fan though :nod

hmm to be honest I'm not really into the old stuff. I don't doubt Fist of the Northstar or other classics being great shows but I'm not that interested... or rather there's just too much new stuff which prevents me from checking out older series :XD
well...kevin...most of those ovas are only about an hour...inbetween epis and bored alittle bit...check them out...I believe you would like them...

or are you scared some of this new high-tech cg shit nowadays is just ripoffs of the old classics...

:hee

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

well, you're pretty old for someone who likes anime/manga. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that it's rare to see~ I think it's great that you're still a fan though
i'm an enigma

:lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well...kevin...most of those ovas are only about an hour...inbetween epis and bored alittle bit...check them out...I believe you would like them...

or are you scared some of this new high-tech cg shit nowadays is just ripoffs of the old classics...

:hee
Maybe, but I'm already watching too much stuff from the new season :s

:XD well ripoffs are unavoidable, you can't always reinvent the wheel. I'm aware I should check out some classics but I don't really feel like it atm. Besides Jojo I guess :hee

i'm an enigma

:lmao
lol no dude, you aren't :hee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe, but I'm already watching too much stuff from the new season :s

:XD well ripoffs are unavoidable, you can't always reinvent the wheel. I'm aware I should check out some classics but I don't really feel like it atm. Besides Jojo I guess :hee
jojo is good...that's why I suggested crying freeman...ask around...good triad drama/action series

lol no dude, you aren't :hee

Synonyms: Gordian knot, bewilderment, cliffhanger, conundrum, crux, cryptogram, grabber, knot*, mind-boggler, mind-twister, mystification, parable, perplexity, problem, puzzle, puzzlement, puzzler, question, question mark, riddle, secret, sixty-four dollar question, sphinx, sticker, stickler, stumper, teaser, tough nut to crack, twister, why*



maybe one of these

:hurr
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
tough nut to crack :lmao
 
Top