why is everyone trying to mock me by posting some naruto parody stuff? I don't even care about that 


im not mocking you...I love my naruto...why is everyone trying to mock me by posting some naruto parody stuff? I don't even care about that![]()


You love your Hashirama?im not mocking you...I love my naruto...
check my post...at least 1000 or so post in that forum...most of them quality too
I did it cause you said stop spamming...dre's thread would be dead if it were up to him...that's why we spam
![]()

I'm not too happy with the whole war but that doesn't change the fact that Naruto was so awesome for a pretty long time 


Fixed.andre I'm your male sis now![]()


And I told you to center your sig



sorry...cant do thatGood! but Now you have to get rid off the fail ball theme though

gotta remember...I came up during a different time than most of you guys...fail fail fail one of those bad influences i suppose

lol dude maybe you don't know but my whole generation loved Dragonball, it was the start of the whole anime/manga boom heregotta remember...I came up during a different time than most of you guys...
gundam,dragonball,macross...stuff like that was hot...when I was your age...it was pokemon and power rangers
![]()
Neither me nor any of my friends missed one single episode, you can be sure that near to every boy back then was sitting before his TV once every week just to watch this one Dragonball episode. The hype was so immense, it even caused a discussion among the so called "grown-ups" if children our age should be allowed to watch something so violent. For some time it was all over the news
good old timesyeah...I know they aired them back in the late 90s...but I was watching vhs bootlegs with no subs early 90s...didn't have a fuckin clue what was happening...I thought it was ridiculous when I first seen vegeta turn apemode...I hadn't seen dragonball so a talking giant ape waslol dude maybe you don't know but my whole generation loved Dragonball, it was the start of the whole anime/manga boom hereNeither me nor any of my friends missed one single episode, you can be sure that near to every boy back then was sitting before his TV once every week just to watch this one Dragonball episode. The hype was so immense, it even caused a discussion among the so called "grown-ups" if children our age should be allowed to watch something so violent. For some time it was all over the news
good old times


LOL that's amazing in it's own senseyeah...I know they aired them back in the late 90s...but I was watching vhs bootlegs with no subs early 90s...didn't have a fuckin clue what was happening...I thought it was ridiculous when I first seen vegeta turn apemode...I hadn't seen dragonball so a talking giant ape was
if you like old classic stuff...just ask and I will tell
sword for truth,demon city Shinjuku,wicked city,bio hunter,crying freeman,twilight of the dark master,blood reign,etc...etc...great movies
I was a big fan and still am of the lupin and fist of the northstar series...
![]()
well, you're pretty old for someone who likes anime/manga. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that it's rare to see~ I think it's great that you're still a fan though 

well...kevin...most of those ovas are only about an hour...inbetween epis and bored alittle bit...check them out...I believe you would like them...LOL that's amazing in it's own sensewell, you're pretty old for someone who likes anime/manga. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that it's rare to see~ I think it's great that you're still a fan though
hmm to be honest I'm not really into the old stuff. I don't doubt Fist of the Northstar or other classics being great shows but I'm not that interested... or rather there's just too much new stuff which prevents me from checking out older series![]()

i'm an enigmawell, you're pretty old for someone who likes anime/manga. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that it's rare to see~ I think it's great that you're still a fan though

Maybe, but I'm already watching too much stuff from the new seasonwell...kevin...most of those ovas are only about an hour...inbetween epis and bored alittle bit...check them out...I believe you would like them...
or are you scared some of this new high-tech cg shit nowadays is just ripoffs of the old classics...
![]()
well ripoffs are unavoidable, you can't always reinvent the wheel. I'm aware I should check out some classics but I don't really feel like it atm. Besides Jojo I guess 
lol no dude, you aren'ti'm an enigma
![]()

jojo is good...that's why I suggested crying freeman...ask around...good triad drama/action seriesMaybe, but I'm already watching too much stuff from the new season![]()
well ripoffs are unavoidable, you can't always reinvent the wheel. I'm aware I should check out some classics but I don't really feel like it atm. Besides Jojo I guess
![]()
lol no dude, you aren't![]()

