Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
To talk the truth, korra was a bit disappointing =\ Or maybe it was me that had my standards weld to high because of how good the first series was xP
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
To talk the truth, korra was a bit disappointing =\ Or maybe it was me that had my standards weld to high because of how good the first series was xP
You watched all the show? The plot isn't as strong as the first series, but i think looking to the series as a whole it can rival with the first series. Though i understand how some people might miss the first series.

What do you expect from non-japanese people making an anime? :dancin
I think American industry can pretty much rival or even top Japanese's :heh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You watched all the show? The plot isn't as strong as the first series, but i think looking to the series as a whole it can rival with the first series. Though i understand how some people might miss the first series.
Yeah all of it. I just think that all that amazing plot about the war against nations was near perfect, together with aang being the last of its kind.
Now with korra, well its interesting, but normal people is no fire nation. I guess it lacked a real good villain, like azula too.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

What do you expect from non-japanese people making an anime? :dancin
Oh shut up xD The original avatar is a masterpiece, so your statement is invalid xP
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah all of it. I just think that all that amazing plot about the war against nations was near perfect, together with aang being the last of its kind.
Now with korra, well its interesting, but normal people is no fire nation. I guess it lacked a real good villain, like azula too.
Yeah i also felt that too, but still i am expecting something big like that to happen. Was still really enjoyable though!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm only talking about anime/animated series here, I'm not comparing the US and Japan as a whole :heh
I know. I was also comparing some of the animated series US as offered in the past years :nod
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sorry if kinda off topic.

Reality

Iron Man is great
Avengers is great
Gantz Live Action is stupid!
Beck Live Action is stupid!!!



US are good with comics. Comics are easy to adapt. You can make a good screenplay to any comic easily. Comic Books Fans and the majority people that are not into comic books are satisfied with the result of the Movie/SuperHero Movie based on a Comic Book.

Fans of Japanese Manga almost, all the time complains, The Live Action Movie of [Insert Manga/Anime] so fucking garbage!!! The Anime adaptation of [Insert Manga/Live Novel] is fucking stupid!!!

Though Story and Characters from Manga are sooooooo hard to adapt. while comic books, (usually those that are written with new generation of authors) are so easy because there are always stand alone stories in comic books, while in a manga

Do you think someone in the world can make a satisfying One Piece Live Action, Naruto Live Action or other manga? Do you think that there's an actor that will satisfy at least 50% of the manga fasn that can play Luffy, Naruto or any other character?

Manga is just soooo fucking hard to adapt into a Live Action movie. Comic Books are made friendly with the Movie Industry.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Avatar: The Last Airbender is great!
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Really? Fist time I see someone not praising the show :o
I don´t know, maybe i am too accustomed to Japanese anime (though that is never a problem with Disney or Pixar movies). I thought the characters were annoying, especially the main character and the pacing was too slow, just my opinion though.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don´t know, maybe i am too accustomed to Japanese anime (though that is never a problem with Disney or Pixar movies). I thought the characters were annoying, especially the main character and the pacing was too slow, just my opinion though.
I see. Well I'm sure you could have a nice talk with some people here, like jorped, TheBoss or others who love the show :toc

What are you trying to say greg? :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see. Well I'm sure you could have a nice talk with some people here, like jorped, TheBoss or others who love the show :toc



What are you trying to say greg? :XD
that's great American animation...kevin

:nod
 
Top