Girl...but I have a special homo-makeout clause for RDJ...
I have several reasons, and some of them will make me sound elitist/ like a total jerk.
1. I expect a return on my investments and i hate gambling. Investing time, money, and emotions on a venture with a high failure rate is a no-no for me.
2. I can't be with someone who doesn't listen to and appreciate the music I listen to (60's-80's rock n' roll, hair metal, heavy metal, death metal, grunge, power metal, 90's alternative, 80's-90's pop, thrash metal)
3. As an atheist, I can't be with anyone who is religious/spiritual...It'll just get on my nerves
4. I can't be with anyone who doesn't know how to eat. "Oh, you take your steak well done? and what's that? You like to cut up your already overcooked noodles, so that you can eat it with your spoon? NEXT!"
5. I can't be with anyone who isn't at least as fluent as I am in conversational English. Being in a relationship is stressful enough, having to translate everything mentally is just balls.
6. I need someone who will accept the fact that I will always value my bros over her (I only use the term "bro" for friends that are more family than friend; people I'd gladly risk death for).
7. PMS..."What? This shit won't stop till you reach 40??? FUCK THAT!"
8. I do not wish to procreate, only to fuck. My family is riddled with bad genes, and I consider it to be the ultimate form of public service to remove those said genes from the table.