come on...what is going on today? I've even cleaned my room and did the laundry whilst waiting for these chapters!
come on...what is going on today? I've even cleaned my room and did the laundry whilst waiting for these chapters!Yeah, it's something unusual. But at least you had a reason to clean the laundry and your roomcome on...what is going on today? I've even cleaned my room and did the laundry whilst waiting for these chapters!

My room wasn't that bad, slight exaggeration but laundry needed to be done. Was just a matter of time. I'll go watch Fate/Zero and check again later.Yeah, it's something unusual. But at least you had a reason to clean the laundry and your room![]()




But that win thread is not gonna be back. This place will remain like this 99% of the timeThe win thread is so dead these days I miss the old win thread

But that win thread is not gonna be back. This place will remain like this 99% of the time![]()



Yeah, that sucks. I hate it when that happens to me. Happened some couple of weeks ago. Extremely bored and nothing going on here either XDI am pissed because when I finally have time to spend on the win thread the thread is dead.


Yeah, that sucks. I hate it when that happens to me. Happened some couple of weeks ago. Extremely bored and nothing going on here either XD
Anyway time to go eat with some friends, and then assist my last class of the day ._.
I hope chapters are out when i come back online![]()


Watch some Roadrunner on YT!Hello!
Just woke up and i'm as pissed as goldb.. When i usually wake up, the chapters are out and i can read them while eating breakfast, this way my day starts good! But now that they're not out yet, I can't even eat breakfast yet because it's too boring.
....or Wacky Races!