The Last Person to Post Wins - Cake is lie, there is only pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:bored come on...what is going on today? I've even cleaned my room and did the laundry whilst waiting for these chapters!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:bored come on...what is going on today? I've even cleaned my room and did the laundry whilst waiting for these chapters!
Yeah, it's something unusual. But at least you had a reason to clean the laundry and your room :heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, it's something unusual. But at least you had a reason to clean the laundry and your room :heh
My room wasn't that bad, slight exaggeration but laundry needed to be done. Was just a matter of time. I'll go watch Fate/Zero and check again later.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:emocat
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I want to read Naruto :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
We have to wait a bit longer :pout
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I want Sasuke to find out that Minato is Naruto's father
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I haven't read the spoilers, but i think that it's likely to happen :nod
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The win thread is so dead these days I miss the old win thread
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The win thread is so dead these days I miss the old win thread
But that win thread is not gonna be back. This place will remain like this 99% of the time :pout
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You will get used to it. I did :nod
And i used to make like more than 200 posts every single the win thread for a while :gar
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I am pissed because when I finally have time to spend on the win thread the thread is dead.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am pissed because when I finally have time to spend on the win thread the thread is dead.
Yeah, that sucks. I hate it when that happens to me. Happened some couple of weeks ago. Extremely bored and nothing going on here either XD
Anyway time to go eat with some friends, and then assist my last class of the day ._. :bye

I hope chapters are out when i come back online :-_-
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah, that sucks. I hate it when that happens to me. Happened some couple of weeks ago. Extremely bored and nothing going on here either XD
Anyway time to go eat with some friends, and then assist my last class of the day ._. :bye

I hope chapters are out when i come back online :-_-
:bye
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Good morning!!

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I'm having nostalgia....I just woke up and I had some milk and I'm watching Roadrunner:wtf
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Hello!

Just woke up and i'm as pissed as goldb.. When i usually wake up, the chapters are out and i can read them while eating breakfast, this way my day starts good! But now that they're not out yet, I can't even eat breakfast yet because it's too boring.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hello!

Just woke up and i'm as pissed as goldb.. When i usually wake up, the chapters are out and i can read them while eating breakfast, this way my day starts good! But now that they're not out yet, I can't even eat breakfast yet because it's too boring.
Watch some Roadrunner on YT!:zomg....or Wacky Races!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
yeah chaps are slow today :notrust
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I'd rather watch Speedy Gonzalez or Bug Bunny instead of Roadrunner :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top