hi,
to people who think Coby will eat the fruit :
I understand the logic behind it (to fit the admiral theme), I also know that Luffy have high respect for Coby and wouldn't if it really happen but :
Luffy wants someone worthy to eat it, probably worthy of Ace because it's his legacy and Ace
now Ace was a pirate, he became one because just like his brother he tought that was the best way of living your life, to be totally free
so maybe Luffy will want to find someone who share this ideal (a pirate (so not Coby)) no ?
or yeah he could give it to him to be sure Ace will be remembered as the only great pirate on fire and live on in history, I don't know...
(I also think fire element is not suited to Coby, don't know why, to me fire equals hot headed person, Coby doesn't seem like plus it would be similar to Akainu's magma and Coby is his opposite)
second thing (to everyone) :
do you all rule out the possibility of an utter failure ?
like, you know, Burgess eat the fruit
that could be a little harsh so soon at the beginning of strawhat new adventure but eh, shit happens
my personnal thought goes to Rebecca IF she really is a sort of red sonja (known as the She-Devil, devil comes with fire right ?)
giving a logia to a weapon user seems like a waste but I bet she can shape her weapons with (sword, bow, net, heavy spiky stuff)
(by the way just looked for red sonja, she herself is inspired by red Sonya who has a"sister who is the favored consort of the Sultan, and Sonya has a fierce vendetta against him" Sultan= King = Dofla )
anyway time to end this useless post,
bye