- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
you had translated then? or just tried to understand the panels? man, you're patient.none. I was reading the raws that came out.
---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------
same as well for macross.Man...Escaflowne was my childhood. I have convinced myself to never watch it again though. I'm pretty sure it wont be as good as the fond image I have of it in my head.
---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------
Yaiba would be nostalgic art for me.Don't get me wrong, I appreciate 80s and 90s art, provided they were really good: Slam Dunk and Ranma would be examples of nostalgic art.


and I'd have no more money left so it's not a priority... the seinen ones are priority lol.




