Re: k.............d
Going by the number of dots, it's more like "King of England".
Going by the number of dots, it's more like "King of England".


If anyone is going to be king of england, it'd be me.Going by the number of dots, it's more like "King of England".![]()

Initials of my first and last name actually.killed?

Kevin Durant?Initials of my first and last name actually.![]()
That can be arranged if I can change my name ... now where is my birth certificate ...I bet his title means: koend!


Dark, surreal and unsettling.Oh well... How is the weather in the Twilight Zone?
I can change the title myself, it's the pesky poll I can not do anything about.hey guys...how yall been...
josef...you begged to get your title changed to this
![]()

Dark, surreal and unsettling.


Weird that the location still stays there, damn it, it feels like I am in it now.Well that's great then isn't it?
Are there any nice attractions?![]()



Human interaction there is always nice ...You live there... Why shouldn't you be there then?
I might come to visit. It sounds like a nice place.![]()

What do humans like the most? LOVE! <333What is the reward for removing the poll?![]()