Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: k.............d

Going by the number of dots, it's more like "King of England". :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

I bet his title means: koend!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

I bet his title means: koend!
That can be arranged if I can change my name ... now where is my birth certificate ...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

Oh well... How is the weather in the Twilight Zone?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d

hey guys...how yall been...

josef...you begged to get your title changed to this

:hurr
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

Oh well... How is the weather in the Twilight Zone?
Dark, surreal and unsettling.

hey guys...how yall been...

josef...you begged to get your title changed to this

:hurr
I can change the title myself, it's the pesky poll I can not do anything about. :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

Well that's great then isn't it? :D

Are there any nice attractions? :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

Well that's great then isn't it? :D

Are there any nice attractions? :D
Weird that the location still stays there, damn it, it feels like I am in it now. :D

But yes, it's quite interesting even though it might be seen as a negative connotation.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

You live there... Why shouldn't you be there then? :heh

I might come to visit. It sounds like a nice place. :derp
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

You live there... Why shouldn't you be there then? :heh

I might come to visit. It sounds like a nice place. :derp
Human interaction there is always nice ...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: k.............d

What is the reward for removing the poll? :heh
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Top