Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I do a lot of strange and quirky(is that redundant? idk) things such as drinking sweet drinks out of spoons I've managed to doing that in public but the fight goes on.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess the more I think about the stuff I did last night the more I regret it and the more I think about what certain people did last night the sadder I become...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

This image says it all

 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess the more I think about the stuff I did last night the more I regret it and the more I think about what certain people did last night the sadder I become...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

This image says it all

What u did man?? Something naughty?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You bet :hurr

It wasn't naughty it was just stupid... I don't want to give people the wrong impression about me but I keep doing that...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You sound like a girl when you slowly provide info instead of just sharing what the fuck you wanted to confess @.@"
Maybe he doesn't want to confess it all, leave the banana alone :/
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Ok I'm gonna tell you guys...

I was at this party and there was this girl who was kinda into me but I thought she was how should I say... a girl you should slowly do things with and that she wasn't just some slut who would trow herself at just any guy... well turns out I was wrong one minute she was all hugging me and stuff but I didn't want to take advantage of her because she was kinda drunk... and than I went to the bathroom or get some more drink for me and when I come back she's kissing this guy and rubbing herself against him...

Well maybe I was too soft, maybe she was just drunk but still I was disappointed nonetheless because I though she wasn't that kind of girl...

This was the part that others did that made me sad.

Now what I did was that I kissed one guy... it was just a light kiss no tongue involved...man just a challenge someone made.... and than it soon became a widespread gossip and a lot of gay guys were over me and one of them kissed me in front of a lot of people... I pushed him away but now people think I'm gay :o

Man I'm not gay :crying

Why did I accept that stupid challenge? :yelling

Maybe if I had made my move on the girl none of this would have happened...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
fix it, Bananaanana.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I also made out with girls in my course but the gay part seems to be so much stronger in everyone's eyes :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ok I'm gonna tell you guys...

I was at this party and there was this girl who was kinda into me but I thought she was how should I say... a girl you should slowly do things with and that she wasn't just some slut who would trow herself at just any guy... well turns out I was wrong one minute she was all hugging me and stuff but I didn't want to take advantage of her because she was kinda drunk... and than I went to the bathroom or get some more drink for me and when I come back she's kissing this guy and rubbing herself against him...

Well maybe I was too soft, maybe she was just drunk but still I was disappointed nonetheless because I though she wasn't that kind of girl...

This was the part that others did that made me sad.

Now what I did was that I kissed one guy... it was just a light kiss no tongue involved...man just a challenge someone made.... and than it soon became a widespread gossip and a lot of gay guys were over me and one of them kissed me in front of a lot of people... I pushed him away but now people think I'm gay :o

Man I'm not gay :crying

Why did I accept that stupid challenge? :yelling

Maybe if I had made my move on the girl none of this would have happened...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I also made out with girls in my course but the gay part seems to be so much stronger in everyone's eyes :crying
Why not tell them you're bi? \o/
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Every time I think about last night I facepalm and wish it would just go away...

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Why not tell them you're bi? \o/
That's what most think but girls have started to look at me with other eyes...

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

The worst part was the girl coming up to me later and saying... "Oh so you were gay? OMG I never thought that was the case but I give you my whole support" ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top