Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
xD Oh, BB. Don't worry, it'll take some time, but it'd clear out.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
banananana, FIX it. You have the power to fix it, do it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Fuck you gary :yelling

I spent all the party dodging them gays... I can't picture having fun on any other party of my course...
Yeah, but you talk like they were sexually assaulting you. Unless you were stupid drunk, I don't know how you let the second guy just come up and kiss you :XD

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

banananana, FIX it. You have the power to fix it, do it.
Fix what? He obviously enjoyed himself in the moment. He just doesn't like the result of it, I suppose.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey...I dunno, I might be crazy here, but if you dont want people to think your gay maybe you should try and limit how many guys you kiss when you're drunk. From my vantage point it seems like there is a closet door desperatly waiting to be kicked open, and afterall what better liberator of the libido than university?

But dont worry banana, you're not "really" gay until you have a dick in your mouth. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

That's what most think but girls have started to look at me with other eyes...
They're looking for a potential shopping buddy.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Okay... :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, but you talk like they were sexually assaulting you. Unless you were stupid drunk, I don't know how you let the second guy just come up and kiss you :XD

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------



Fix what? He obviously enjoyed himself in the moment. He just doesn't like the result of it, I suppose.
He doesn't wanna be seen as gay, so he can fix it by kissing girls and even having sex with them. Something like Easy A, where he can ask a girl to pretend they've had sex or something.


Also banananana, if you're into gay people, hit up [user]Uriel[/user]. ;)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nanners, who cares what they say/assume? Just do you, bro [SIZEPT="1"]and dudes if that makes you happy[/SIZEPT]
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I think banana has officially beat themoa in the wild stories department.
Its not surprise you had the gays after you - must have been one heck of an event.
News spread fast...

:comfort

Hopefully they forget soon.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I still think Charles is gay. I dunno why, but I get the feeling. Or at least, bisexual.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I still think Charles is gay. I dunno why, but I get the feeling. Or at least, bisexual.
You even called the guy at the birthday party gay cus he was shy or whatever. Whats gotten in to you, man.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You even called the guy at the birthday party gay cus he was shy or whatever. Whats gotten in to you, man.
Has he called Finny gay? He's not very talkative
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Has he called Finny gay? He's not very talkative
Not Finny - one of his friends that tagged along. Super shy guy.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Maybe he's just going gay.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe you want him that way?
Why the fuck would I? I'm not into brown men thank you very much. :hmph
You even called the guy at the birthday party gay cus he was shy or whatever. Whats gotten in to you, man.
Because he just seems gay, with the way he moves and all that. And dude, what happened at the meet in DC is what made me suspect you. :pwnge

Blame only yourself. At least your shy friend's innocent in my assumption. You however... you. :-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maje - your mind seem to be full on the gay issue. ....
Go watch some gay porn or something....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top