Jojo has a SPECIAL ONE SHOT in Jump this weekWhy is 'tie with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' not an option? Guess I'll just say Best Manga Ever
http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/
You better look for the scans.
---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------
Is it BEELZEBUB?Well, I'd say Hunter x Hunter is in my top 3 or 5 depending on how I work the list, I have a list for anime only and a list for anime/manga/light novels all pretty much mixed in for top 10. Plus no matter how the work is crafted I rank shows soley on my enjoyment, so if I ever made a list I'd more than likely be frowned upon or slapped with fish. Seriously you don't want to know what series battle for my number one. XD
Even still Hunter x Hunter is a great series very high on my list, I'd probably put it above one piece, though it still hasn't beat my number 1, which is soley because of my taste bias and because this, OP and another manga are my own big 3 from WSJ (F**K THE STANDARDS!)
EDIT
thinking about it, its pretty damn obvious what series I was refering to, but I'll leave it at that XD


my love really burnt strongly and reached a peak in the Yorknew climax - remembering the awesomeness that was Kurapika vs. Uvogin 
I feel like I'm part of the Hunter x Hunter church now lol. I always try to look at things from an objective point of view but man, I think it has been a very long time since I thought about a series that much and loved it to such an extent. Can't say how grateful I am to Madhouse for enlightening me 
