Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Nononono, watch PoT :blush
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Come on, PoT is enjoyable... and not endless like OP.

It's easier to like it at first sight btw.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

PoT is just yaoi in disguise :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

And OP is just another shounen with a hungry dumbass as its main character and big boobs everywhere :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

not only u're wrong but even if u weren't, u're saying here that u prefer yaoi stuff to big boobs? :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Uh, you deleted the "oh it isn't darj's fault at all'.

Interesting, interesting.
Yes I did something .. but I dont know what I did.. didn't want to :(
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Nope, you implied it's "yaoi in disguise", which not only isn't true, but it's nothing bad (it would be still "in disguise" that means that it's centred in more important things).

Now, you're asking me if I prefer watching yaoi or watching drawn boobs? what kind of question is that lol

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Yes I did something .. but I dont know what I did.. didn't want to :(
You did a double post (or wtv it's called, I dunno), saw it and deleted it, then posted the pic again... it's nothing bad
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

But you can tell me more about that <3

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Well, If you mean Prince of tennis ... I'm not gonna watch it :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

I know, that's why I stopped.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

What exactly did you stop?

Also, you don't watch Prince of Tennis, ever. Either read it or don't anything at all.

The anime is so bad, sigh.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Obviously .... you guys were waiting for me to start promoting... Juan Peace?
Is already famous already... as if.. that need more following.....

PoT = 420 friendly.... (lame joke..)

I don't think I made a post here. Welcome to mh~. Avoid Be jerk manga mo matter how many-a times voil bear promotes it directly or indirectly....
and start reading Manhwa if you haven't.

Check out The breaker, Noblesse and Tower of God.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

What exactly did you stop?

Also, you don't watch Prince of Tennis, ever. Either read it or don't anything at all.

The anime is so bad, sigh.
The anime is what brought me here woman.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Hard one - have you seen the POT drama? I vaguely recall there was an excellent Taiwan one.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I know, that's why I stopped.
Then why did you want me to watch it ?



Obviously .... you guys were waiting for me to start promoting... Juan Peace?
Is already famous already... as if.. that need more following.....

PoT = 420 friendly.... (lame joke..)

I don't think I made a post here. Welcome to mh~. Avoid Be jerk manga mo matter how many-a times voil bear promotes it directly or indirectly....
and start reading Manhwa if you haven't.

Check out The breaker, Noblesse and Tower of God.
Hey :^_^ ty

Well, I promised scav One Piece, I started watching Supernatural, my friend from Svk wants me to watch sth :D I don't know where to start :(
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Hard one - have you seen the POT drama? I vaguely recall there was an excellent Taiwan one.
I thought there were only 2 chinese dramas. I didn't watch them though, but I will some day (I mean, I liked the live action movie -yeah I deserve to die- so it's highly probable that I find it enjoyable).

Then why did you want me to watch it ?
I usually want people to enjoy things that I like, at least a bit, if they don't well... it's aight.

After 2 posts I realised that you wouldn't be interested at all.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !



I only saw the last few posts here but so far scav, hardy, darj haven't rec'd a manwha?


.....

:fail >>>:emocat
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

I don't read manga nor manwha... so no it'd be highly unlikely for me to do that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top