Re: Hello World !
Nononono, watch PoT
Nononono, watch PoT





Yes I did something .. but I dont know what I did.. didn't want toUh, you deleted the "oh it isn't darj's fault at all'.
Interesting, interesting.

You did a double post (or wtv it's called, I dunno), saw it and deleted it, then posted the pic again... it's nothing badYes I did something .. but I dont know what I did.. didn't want to![]()
One day I will <3 I promisenot sure what going on here but start One piece already![]()
Tbh, I don't know what's thatNononono, watch PoT![]()

But you can tell me more about that <3...ok

The anime is what brought me here woman.What exactly did you stop?
Also, you don't watch Prince of Tennis, ever. Either read it or don't anything at all.
The anime is so bad, sigh.
Then why did you want me to watch it ?I know, that's why I stopped.
HeyObviously .... you guys were waiting for me to start promoting... Juan Peace?
Is already famous already... as if.. that need more following.....
PoT = 420 friendly.... (lame joke..)
I don't think I made a post here. Welcome to mh~. Avoid Be jerk manga mo matter how many-a times voil bear promotes it directly or indirectly....
and start reading Manhwa if you haven't.
Check out The breaker, Noblesse and Tower of God.
ty
I don't know where to start 
I thought there were only 2 chinese dramas. I didn't watch them though, but I will some day (I mean, I liked the live action movie -yeah I deserve to die- so it's highly probable that I find it enjoyable).Hard one - have you seen the POT drama? I vaguely recall there was an excellent Taiwan one.
I usually want people to enjoy things that I like, at least a bit, if they don't well... it's aight.Then why did you want me to watch it ?