Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Hard one - have you seen the POT drama? I vaguely recall there was an excellent Taiwan one.
*chinese

I don't know how excellent the chinese one is, but I had to stop watching it after 2 episodes or so. So freaking bad (=seemed to me). But I've heard people say it's good so... idk.

There's also a japanese movie, and then tenimyu, ofc :^_^

The anime is what brought me here woman.
Ah, of course. Now you've quit PoT though, you said, yes?



I only saw the last few posts here but so far scav, hardy, darj haven't rec'd a manwha?


.....

:fail >>>:emocat

Charlie, she doesn't read manga. She hasn't read one. No point in recommending anything ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

I thought there were only 2 chinese dramas. I didn't watch them though, but I will some day (I mean, I liked the live action movie -yeah I deserve to die- so it's highly probable that I find it enjoyable).
Hmmm... maybe you're right. Chinese / T - drama.
Go watch it or die.... dude.... I even watched the Bleach musicals...
Don't call your-self a 420 fan ....!
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Hmmm... maybe you're right. Chinese / T - drama.
Go watch it or die.... dude.... I even watched the Bleach musicals...
Don't call your-self a 420 fan ....!
Cop-san, watch tenimyu too :^_^

:XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

I don't read manga nor manwha... so no it'd be highly unlikely for me to do that.
All da promises you made skype are MEANINGLESS!
Go jump of a cliff somewhere... :yelling

*chinese

I don't know how excellent the chinese one is, but I had to stop watching it after 2 episodes or so. So freaking bad (=seemed to me). But I've heard people say it's good so... idk.

There's also a japanese movie, and then tenimyu, ofc :^_^



Ah, of course. Now you've quit PoT though, you said, yes?




Charlie, she doesn't read manga. She hasn't read one. No point in recommending anything ^^
I thought the Chinese one was good. Why did you give it up after episode 2? I don't remember much off hand since its been a while.

And lol - if she doesn't read manga.

This is the perfect time to get them to start via some powerful extended manipulation convincing.... :p
Since she's already here.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

^

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Sorry I didn't understand you, though now I know what you meant. My apology.
Meh, so slow.

All da promises you made skype are MEANINGLESS!
Go jump of a cliff somewhere... :yelling
I never promised anything :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Meh, so slow.



I never promised anything :nah
Really... wonder if it was Mazino then..?
Wait - nah... he already reads manhwa....

I guess I remember something that never took place.

Das Beer
Das POT

Das Hallucinations
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I thought the Chinese one was good. Why did you give it up after episode 2? I don't remember much off hand since its been a while.

And lol - if she doesn't read manga.

This is the perfect time to get them to start via some powerful extended manipulation convincing.... :p
Since she's already here.
Because it looked retarded. The people. And the story was changed. And it just seemed bad. Idk.

I'd watch it now, but... like there's so many episodes?!?!?!?! :emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I usually want people to enjoy things that I like, at least a bit, if they don't well... it's aight.

After 2 posts I realised that you wouldn't be interested at all.
Well, I'm not sure if I'm interested in watching anime where ppl play tennis :D Try to recommend something different :) but Thank you :^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Is this Dean from Supernatural ? <3 :love



Yesh and he's saying how you should start reading Manhwa. Pretty damn convincing - if you ask me.
:nod
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Well, I'm not sure if I'm interested in watching anime where ppl play tennis :D Try to recommend something different :) but Thank you :^_^
You'd be surprised :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !



Yesh and he's saying how you should start reading Manhwa. Pretty damn convincing - if you ask me.
:nod

Lool cute :3 really good idea to convince me :love
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Lool cute :3 really good idea to convince me :love
Well, if you ever read something, then read Noblesse.

:luv
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Because it looked retarded. The people. And the story was changed. And it just seemed bad. Idk.

I'd watch it now, but... like there's so many episodes?!?!?!?! :emocat

22 epidodes... the only thing I recall was that they tweaked the names a bit to fit the Chinese audience.
I don't recall much of the drama except that I liked it and the action scenes /matches were pretty good.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Well, I'm not sure if I'm interested in watching anime where ppl play tennis :D Try to recommend something different :) but Thank you :^_^
It's too late for that now...

The person that recommended it to me didn't like tennis nor watched it nor anything like that... but meh, do as you please.

I'd recommend Bleach (but it has annoying fillers and... it's stopped) or Shaman King (but the ending is completely different from the manga)... so I dunno.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top