- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Hello World !
I don't know how excellent the chinese one is, but I had to stop watching it after 2 episodes or so. So freaking bad (=seemed to me). But I've heard people say it's good so... idk.
There's also a japanese movie, and then tenimyu, ofc
Charlie, she doesn't read manga. She hasn't read one. No point in recommending anything ^^
*chineseHard one - have you seen the POT drama? I vaguely recall there was an excellent Taiwan one.
I don't know how excellent the chinese one is, but I had to stop watching it after 2 episodes or so. So freaking bad (=seemed to me). But I've heard people say it's good so... idk.
There's also a japanese movie, and then tenimyu, ofc

Ah, of course. Now you've quit PoT though, you said, yes?The anime is what brought me here woman.
Charlie, she doesn't read manga. She hasn't read one. No point in recommending anything ^^

>>>








Try to recommend something different
but Thank you 
