The hiatus are getting longer and longer. If the next one is longer than this one you can say it'll never come back
let's be optimisticThe hiatus are getting longer and longer. If the next one is longer than this one you can say it'll never come back
let's be optimistic
I see you are a newby HxH fanlet's be optimistic


YYH is Togashi too...Never read it but I heard it had a rushed/abrupt ending. What does that have to do with HxH though? I'm aware Togashi could end it anytime if he feels like it but it seems he doesn't, yet.
I've been following it for years so I daresay I'm not a newbieI see you are a newby HxH fan
---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------
Well at least Togashi didnt die without finishing the manga. The Trinity Blood author did, and his friends had to finish it in his place T_T
And I cant even say that I want more chapters, because he is dead T_T
Manga authors shouldnt die![]()


orly?YYH is Togashi too...


saturday will be epic....huh kevin?That's so like you greg....
That's why he mentioned those series in the same sentence...I figure that's what he meant at least.orly?![]()
It's sunday for mesaturday will be epic....huh kevin?
andre better get on the ball...cause shingeki is so hot
![]()
but yeah, HxH and Shingeki on Sunday is plain awesome, I'm always looking forward to it 
It seems you misunderstood my postThat's why he mentioned those series in the same sentence...I figure that's what he meant at least.
I meant that HxH is a different series but that he obviously could end it anytime if he feels like it, just the way he did with YYH. It seems he isn't at that point yet, though.Never read it but I heard it had a rushed/abrupt ending. What does that have to do with HxH though? I'm aware Togashi could end it anytime if he feels like it but it seems he doesn't, yet.

You're back together?andre you forgot to tell me your opinion about you know what![]()

We were always together, you just didn't noticeYou're back together?![]()

Where is Asc when we need her?...We were always together, you just didn't notice![]()
That's not what your dear André saidWe were always together, you just didn't notice![]()


She dislikes german so she probably would ignore me anywayWhere is Asc when we need her?...
You're either telling a lie or you misunderstood something, sir :3That's not what your dear André said![]()


Now you're making stuff up..... I was just busy and he was too but that didn't affect our strong bondHe wasn't joking. We talked in skype for like an hour after that, he couldn't stop crying.
Just admit that you've been cruel with the poor guy![]()

Yeah, completely forgot to do it. I read it now. Kinda weird, but interestingandre you forgot to tell me your opinion about you know what![]()

