Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:XD let's be optimistic
I see you are a newby HxH fan :lmao

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Well at least Togashi didnt die without finishing the manga. The Trinity Blood author did, and his friends had to finish it in his place T_T
And I cant even say that I want more chapters, because he is dead T_T
Manga authors shouldnt die :emocat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Never read it but I heard it had a rushed/abrupt ending. What does that have to do with HxH though? I'm aware Togashi could end it anytime if he feels like it but it seems he doesn't, yet.
YYH is Togashi too...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see you are a newby HxH fan :lmao

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Well at least Togashi didnt die without finishing the manga. The Trinity Blood author did, and his friends had to finish it in his place T_T
And I cant even say that I want more chapters, because he is dead T_T
Manga authors shouldnt die :emocat
I've been following it for years so I daresay I'm not a newbie :XD

And Valar Morghulis :om

YYH is Togashi too...
orly? :awe
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HERE IT COMES

SPAM...
:derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
saturday will be epic....huh kevin?

andre better get on the ball...cause shingeki is so hot

:thumbs
It's sunday for me :p but yeah, HxH and Shingeki on Sunday is plain awesome, I'm always looking forward to it :zomg

and andre is too obsessed with LOL....

That's why he mentioned those series in the same sentence...I figure that's what he meant at least.
It seems you misunderstood my post

Never read it but I heard it had a rushed/abrupt ending. What does that have to do with HxH though? I'm aware Togashi could end it anytime if he feels like it but it seems he doesn't, yet.
I meant that HxH is a different series but that he obviously could end it anytime if he feels like it, just the way he did with YYH. It seems he isn't at that point yet, though.

---------- Post added May 09, 2013 at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was May 07, 2013 at 10:20 AM ----------

andre you forgot to tell me your opinion about you know what :derp
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
André? It isnt Andre? Europeans are weird :darn
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He wasn't joking. We talked in skype for like an hour after that, he couldn't stop crying.

Just admit that you've been cruel with the poor guy :nah
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
andre you forgot to tell me your opinion about you know what :derp
Yeah, completely forgot to do it. I read it now. Kinda weird, but interesting :derp

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

And what a nice conversation you had here :hee
 
Top