- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
"Have fun, argue violently and kill townies you barely know"
fixed*
fixed*
Well, it's around the 15, and we don't really have enough players right now, so we can still wait ^^


Hey, I'm the only one that broke his ass to bring people hereYou guys should start offering more incentives. Like
1) Free kill for the next member to join
2) Exclusive content from the host
3) Able to post at night
You guys need to sell it more.![]()


Not this one, I'm not in the mood for another game tbh.Hey, I'm the only one that broke his ass to bring people here
BTW, wanna join?
That would be so lame, I expected better from you ImpYou guys should start offering more incentives. Like
1) Free kill for the next member to join
2) Exclusive content from the host
3) Able to post at night
You guys need to sell it more.![]()

In der Not schmeckt jedes Brot.That would be so lame, I expected better from you Imp![]()
You'd be a great businessman.You guys should start offering more incentives. Like
1) Free kill for the next member to join
2) Exclusive content from the host
3) Able to post at night
You guys need to sell it more.![]()
Dude just ask jorped if you want that.Though what exclusive contents from host? Nudies of the host/niichan? Cuz that'd definitely get me to sign up.

And you are welcome to.Well I want to play. :\

