Why would they cast a black actor as Johnny Storm and then cast Allison Williams as Sue Storm? They're siblings...
Yeah, they didn't. Not even when they were in-league with them.Not mentioning mutant's powers ? I don't see what of logic there is to not mention that.
Aside that it seems that not mentioning Magneto wouldn't be a problem at first since they didn't know who was their father at first. (as far I as heard, I didn't read the comics with them involved)
PS : Ender's game book was great.
I have no doubt that they will be able to pull it off because their comedy, no matter how crazy it can get, seemed always sincere and genuine + Edgar Wright directed the movie again. I am surprised about Martin Freeman and Rosamund Pike though, did not expect 2 big names.If Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are anything to go by, this film will be brilliant. Pegg and Frost are an amazing duo.
I'm betting Freeman'll have another cameo role, like what he had in Hot Fuzz. Anyways, this final installment looks great and full of fun. I hope it exceeds my love for Shaun of the Dead.I have no doubt that they will be able to pull it off because their comedy, no matter how crazy it can get, seemed always sincere and genuine + Edgar Wright directed the movie again. I am surprised about Martin Freeman and Rosamund Pike though, did not expect 2 big names.