She won't have any time! She'll sleep from 1 to 6 am, go to school from 7 to 9 pm, then eat and do homeworkWhy are you acting like she won't have internet in Japan?![]()
.She won't have any time! She'll sleep from 1 to 6 am, go to school from 7 to 9 pm, then eat and do homeworkWhy are you acting like she won't have internet in Japan?![]()
.What are you loling about? She hasn't said bad things about me, has she?lol
Well, it's not like that. It's just that she won't be online at times that are suitable for Americans.

No, she hasn't.What are you loling about? She hasn't said bad things about me, has she?
You're up late enough, from what I can tell![]()


I know, right? Who am I kidding by saying that Darj would go to bed early, study, and not waste her time in Japan?You're obviously mistaking her for a rational, upstanding, young adult
![]()

A moron!I know, right? Who am I kidding by saying that Darj would go to bed early, study, and not waste her time in Japan?![]()

Thanks for setting me straight, Gary-sensei.A moron!![]()

Probably.I went too far![]()



Okay...She's already unavailable!...and unattainable
![]()
Okay...
On other news, did you hear about Tebow getting released by the Jets and Jason Collins' announcement, becoming the first player to come out in the big four American sports?




Oh, that's just the first part.I'm only 22% into Alicization first book, but.... boringu desu yo
Am I ever going to like Alice and Eugeo? ;~;
---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------
Okay, the real world part was good.