...now I do 


Go for Barney!...now I do![]()

Not exactly.Is AccelWorld thing like, the finished STL?![]()
It is in a way, but there's no mention of your soul lifespan running out or anything, like it could with the acceleration of the STL. It is mentioned that you start to become withdrawn from the world and you change if you spend too much in AW, but it's not really clear. The actual details of Brain Burst won't be explained until the final volume.Well, I saw the first ep of Accel World... I found it similar because of the acceleration thing that STL also does.. ok.
Agreed. Granted I've not been following it for a while but I heard the reveal wasn't all that. He's definitely had hotter girlfriends; I was really hoping Rachel Bilson to be the wife but it turned out she was the roommate. And I really liked Victoria.The Mother was not attractive enough. Ted needs a hot wife.
Sarah Chalke was never going to be The Mother because of how Ted met her, but Jennifer Morrsion really could've been The Mother. I would've loved for Ashley Benson (she's incredibly cute) to be The Mother, because then Ted would've married Barney's sister.Agreed. Granted I've not been following it for a while but I heard the reveal wasn't all that. He's definitely had hotter girlfriends; I was really hoping Rachel Bilson to be the wife but it turned out she was the roommate. And I really liked Victoria.




