Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
By joins his team I meant like sera's old hag master friendly and all
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
By joins his team I meant like sera's old hag master friendly and all
That's different than what I thought you meant.

The old hag master was only an opponent of GMR. She never had any bad feelings or enmity towards Shioon.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Neither does ghostly. He's just curious

---------- Post added June 08, 2013 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was June 07, 2013 at 11:48 PM ----------

U follow ft?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, I read FT. I didn't think about the possibility of an ice clone at first, but there's a chance that Gray could go the Hitsugaya route.

In reality, I figured that either Gray gets resurrected/appears from another timeline/future or Juvia displays heretofore unknown healing powers to save him.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Gray is equivalent to neji to me. Dont really mind whether he dies or not. More curious to see whether juvia will go bananas or not now
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I never cared for Neji, but I was disappointed when he sacrificed himself for Hinata. I wanted Hinata to die.

I was predicting that Juvia goes mad and her love for Gray-sama allows her to heal/resurrect him.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Healing waters? Don't see that coming. Gotta hand it to mashima for a bold move.gray has quite a fanbase
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Healing waters? Don't see that coming. Gotta hand it to mashima for a bold move.gray has quite a fanbase
It's not like Gray's dying anyway. If he actually does die, he'll just be replaced by a Gray from a different timeline/future.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not like Gray's dying anyway. If he actually does die, he'll just be replaced by a Gray from a different timeline/future.
And that's why I stopped reading FT after two volumes!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
And that's why I stopped reading FT after two volumes!
When you read FT, you have to accept a certain amount of cheesiness and Nakama Power. :derp

I've always enjoyed Mashima's drawing style and stories, even if you can't expect seriousness or anything.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I don't see a bold move in doing that, I mean everyone still knows Gray will not die so what's shocking or rough or anything about it, he doesn't have to worry about fans raging xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
From my point of view gray is supposed to be kinda one of the main characters and just let him be killed by some adds is a bit surprising for me?it's like if rukiia were to be killed by menus or something
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
From my point of view gray is supposed to be kinda one of the main characters and just let him be killed by some adds is a bit surprising for me?it's like if rukiia were to be killed by menus or something
But he won't get killed, that's the point. Whatever happens to him... he's not gonna stay dead. It would be much more enraging for fans if he had a grand fight for 8 chapters, with him dying at the end... and then reviving. Like this, we all know that he will be revived and won't complain too much when it happens.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The only question is how he'll get revived/resurrected. I'm saying one of two possibilities. Either Juvia goes mad and gains healing powers or he's replaced with a Gray from a different timeline/future.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Yeah. I doubt he will be healed by Juvia, but ah well, who knows. It sounds stupid to me, but in tune with Fairy Tail... I guess.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah. I doubt he will be healed by Juvia, but ah well, who knows. It sounds stupid to me, but in tune with Fairy Tail... I guess.
Yeah, that's the thing. It seems a bit silly, but it would be FT style. Plus, if they acquired a replacement Gray, he'd never be their Gray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top