Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I've come back to Accel World, hopefully I'll finally finish an anime LOL

still don't understand it
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've come back to Accel World, hopefully I'll finally finish an anime LOL

still don't understand it
Accel World's a bit odd in a way. It's interesting, but...

The plot's better constructed than SAO's is, but that's partly because AW was created as an LN and not for a prize.

Go watch Mouretsu Pirates or Hataraku Maou-sama!, they're both more entertaining.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

i still have to watch the pirate thingy
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

don't
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

good luck in grad school...deacon frosty

:thumbs
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

good luck in grad school...deacon frosty

:thumbs
It starts at the end of August. Now, hopefully I'll have a job when I'm finished. :P
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Now, hopefully I'll have a job when I'm finished. :P
no doubt....all down hill from here...

:super

what's your major...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

You're just gonna become an even more boring person there...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

You're just gonna become an even more boring person there...
I bet frostie has got this look on his face...


:toc
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

no doubt....all down hill from here...

:super

what's your major...
Public Health.

You're just gonna become an even more boring person there...
Shh, you...

Just because I'm not spending a year overseas doesn't mean that I'll be less fun. I can imagine that you'll become more of a fan girl. :P
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Public Health.
nice.....contraceptives...

:rofl

jkn...jkn

Just because I'm not spending a year overseas doesn't mean that I'll be less fun. I can imagine that you'll become more of a fan girl. :P
don't tell me darj is here or coming to US...

:o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

No, she's spending a year in Japan
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Shh, you...

Just because I'm not spending a year overseas doesn't mean that I'll be less fun. I can imagine that you'll become more of a fan girl. :P
We'll see :p

don't tell me darj is here or coming to US...

:o
Nah, not US, the other side of world xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Nah, not US, the other side of world xD
sugar....i am on the other side of the world from you...

:hee
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Colonel Kikuoka :lmao Man this arc is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

sugar....i am on the other side of the world from you...

:hee
You're not on the other side of anyone :nah...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Colonel Kikuoka :lmao Man this arc is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm kind of afraid reading, lol, this ominious vibe I get... serious business O.O

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

wat, Asuna? :lmao

I wish they connected her to STL too D;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top