Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School
hey KAT
hey KAT
and what the hell is that suppose to mean....oh,another thingYou're not on the other side of anyone...


WRONGU....not every threadI'm not following you, you post in every thread, that's different![]()



lolwut?..........gnut is stoned.

It is serious business. Asuna be up in your Ocean Turtle stealing your secretz.I'm kind of afraid reading, lol, this ominious vibe I get... serious business O.O
---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------
wat, Asuna?
I wish they connected her to STL too D;
Well, the first volume of Alicization is a spec odd. To be honest, in the original web novel, the whole bit with the Ocean Turtle didn't work. It's fleshed out much more in the following volumes. Volume 12 hasn't been translated yet, however.I felt not too excited with Alicization in the beginning of the first book but it has gotten so good =)

There's still Alicization Turning (vol 11) that you have to read. Volume 12 (Rising) has been out for a whlie, but no one's tled it.Well i'm caught up now, finished alicization running anyways. This arc so gooood <3 soooo glad the black swordsman is back TT who's the woman whose voice he's been hearing? The one whose name i forgot from the beginning, kayaba's gf? Or random rath worker? Or that observer on his hair.. what is that anyway xD
I know that you don't like reading on the main site, but you can see here that Turning's tled. http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sword_Art_OnlineOh so is turning tled too? You said a while ago that running was the last tled one :< sankyu i will read it
And yep, i didn't notice my 4000th one though
Why not?Gintama doesn't count as posting.

I'm just not a fan at all.Why not?![]()