Re: 1st Yonkou to go down?
Hold on, so you're saying that the whole plot progression since PH is just a troll by Oda?
No!
We have 2 pirate alliances going after 2 different Yonkou, plus Luffy already on Mom's bad side and probably going to get on Kaido's as well, after he finds out how Luffy was the reason for Dofla's downfall (which he's most likely going to be).
Not probably, just possible. Only Oda knows.
What do you expect them to do? Just wait around until there are no more Yonkou? Get killed trying to fight one? Decide to disband the alliances just like that? And what'd the manga be about, then?
I don't expect nothing from Luffy. He's unpredictable!
On the other hand, you probably view BB as some kinda god of OPverse, who's able to take out all the other Yonkou (btw he didn't really do anything to beat WB, just the deathblow... and still got hurt by WB).
Yeah!
Why would he exactly be the world's strongest man? The manga only states that he rose in power from NW strong level (and cheapshot) to Yonkou level. OK, he's strong. But not that strong.
Because devilfruitless Teach was a macht to Shanks (remember Shanks' three scars) and now he has the power of two devil fruits, one is the powerfullest Paramecia and the other is the powerfullest Logia. Ah, he's extremely clever (remember he was able to plan the greatest war of Pirate Era).
And I don't see how the question of him defeating other emperors means that he won't be the last one to be defeated...
Well, my opinion I already said, but I can repeat it: the Four Emperors is and ever will be Edward, Shanks, Kaido and Big Mam.
Dofla and Kaido are connected. Even if Dofla is the present big boss, don't take Kaido out of the big picture.
As I said this saga is about DonQuixote. If I think like you I would believe that Fishman Island Saga was about Big Mam. Non sequitur!
If Dofla's beaten, Kaido isn't going to sit still, because he lost an important trade partner. Similarly, taking out Kaido requires taking out Dofla first, because that stops the steady increase in Kaido's military power. So this saga is about both Kaido and Dofla.
What can Kaido do after the destruction of all Artifical Devil Fruit scheme? Nothing! DonQuixote don't fear Kaido but the end of his present plan. A plan we don't know yet.
Us? What you mean? Brazilian? Gimme a break!
Almost everything your wrote was bullshit.
If so, why did you bother to answer me? Never mind, thanks!
BB isn't a yonkou? really? REALLY?
Why not?
the yonkou aren't a closed group, where did u get this idea?
From manga?! As I said my reading of manga make me to believe that the Four Emperors is/was a group of the more powerful New World pirates which was stuck in a stalemate, a deadlock situation. Blackbeard's not stuck! That's it!
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/650/8 I think Jinbe was very clear about BB being a yonkou here.
You trust to much in translation.
These sentences uttered by Jinbe was written in Kanji, a very unfriendly script to translate. Look at the raw:
IMO (I'm not Japanese speaker) these sentences tell us just that:
- Blackbeard has a territory equal to Red-Haired, Kaido and Big Man,
- he governs it like a Yonko, and
- he conquested it using only one ship and crew.
So, IMO again, Oda didn't tell us Blackbeard is a Yonko!
Call the Japanese experts! ;-)
And u really think that from here, to the end of the saga, its possible that not even one of the yonkou will be defeated by a rookie or other emperor?
Yeah! Why not!
Thats just impossible. I bet my house on it.
I respect your opinion. Oda makes everything possible and amazing. I don't bet on Oda's plot.
When kaiten said that Teach will be the last, he meant that he will be the last yonkou to go down.
It was what I see too.
where did he said that he will keep quiet? or not try to defeat other emperors? being the last isn't the same thing of being quiet.
Are you conflating two different things I said?
I only created this account because i was so pissed about your comment that i was forced to answer it.
So it's a great thread, isn't it?
Nice argument, guys! Thanks a lot.