- Joined
- Feb 6, 2008
- Messages
- 546
- Reaction score
- 115
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: 1st Yonkou to go down?
I say kaidou because HIS zoans are weak, zoan fruits are moving in unconventional directions, like ancient, legendary, and creatures with unusual attributes, like the axolotyl, from what we've seen of his fearsome "zoan army" it's all bland things like cows and maybe a tiger here or there with no special characteristics other than higher strength (still far less than, say, sanji most likely).
So anyways though with that said I would be very dissappointed if this series were to devolve into "luffy beats one yonkou, luffy defeats a shichibukai, luffy defeats a stronger yonkou, etc..." it's not like one piece for the straw hats to just go from one yonkou to another with the mentality of "that yonkou you just beat? He was nothing! a weakling, now me, I'm so much stronger!" The series was getting kind of bland into that formula with the shichibukai just being beaten then fighting a stronger one, but then oda seemed to realize that it was getting predictable, and mixed it all up, I really hope that he allies with a yonkou at least briefly, hopefully things will get really crazy later on, so that we don't know what's happening, and, say luffy encounters a yonkou's crew and ends up opposing them as part of something that's going on. You know, break that formula later on.
And yes, danzou I think we'll be going back to FI someday in the future, a lot was left unexplored, like marijois, they left it behind without it even playing a role, luffy promised shirahoshi he would return, and also luffy said he would make FI his territory and add jinbei as a crew member, foreshadowing that they will be compelled to return there sometime.
I say kaidou because HIS zoans are weak, zoan fruits are moving in unconventional directions, like ancient, legendary, and creatures with unusual attributes, like the axolotyl, from what we've seen of his fearsome "zoan army" it's all bland things like cows and maybe a tiger here or there with no special characteristics other than higher strength (still far less than, say, sanji most likely).
So anyways though with that said I would be very dissappointed if this series were to devolve into "luffy beats one yonkou, luffy defeats a shichibukai, luffy defeats a stronger yonkou, etc..." it's not like one piece for the straw hats to just go from one yonkou to another with the mentality of "that yonkou you just beat? He was nothing! a weakling, now me, I'm so much stronger!" The series was getting kind of bland into that formula with the shichibukai just being beaten then fighting a stronger one, but then oda seemed to realize that it was getting predictable, and mixed it all up, I really hope that he allies with a yonkou at least briefly, hopefully things will get really crazy later on, so that we don't know what's happening, and, say luffy encounters a yonkou's crew and ends up opposing them as part of something that's going on. You know, break that formula later on.
And yes, danzou I think we'll be going back to FI someday in the future, a lot was left unexplored, like marijois, they left it behind without it even playing a role, luffy promised shirahoshi he would return, and also luffy said he would make FI his territory and add jinbei as a crew member, foreshadowing that they will be compelled to return there sometime.
Last edited:


