The Bravery

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
:bye
actually :bye to mine too.
classes start on the next 10th for me. WHEEEEE...:squee
As in... April 10th? :arf

All the shops here were closed during CNY too :XD
Ahh, the woes of being in a country that celebrates CNY...

Just drop me a message when you're coming over, I'm always at your service ma'am :nod
Will do, will do. :3c

SHOOOOOOP.
and EAAAAAT
and BULLEEEET TRAINS
and SAKURA VIEWINGGGG
and SHOOOOP AGAIN.
Rinse and repeat :zomg
YEEEAAAAHHHH!!! :sexyarf
I'm actually learning Japanese at uni now, hahaha. :XD Should come in handy when I go to Japan. :XD

SORREH. :arf

yeah. I didn't google...for real!
actually there's two famous michelles over here so I did google

What about her? She's that famous lady that always jumps around from our english series to our chinese dramas and she's hosting stuffs here and there.
Never saw her in person tho.
I know she's also a part-comedian :lmao.
Oooo, wow. She sounds pretty famous over there. :XD
Ah, it's just that she's filming a movie here in Australia now.
...And guess who'll be in it as an extra? :zomg
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I don't travel much within the country, so I can only read at home or if I take a walk somewhere and sit in the park but the weather right now doesn't allow the latter. I should really travel more around the UK.
I envy you living in a big country, must be nice to get to travel and experience the four seasons :XD
We don't get that over here and singapore is small but the positive is being save from all kind of disasters and being really safe.




I saw your post there. I don't blame you but I had since stopped taking FT seriously, it's just a manga I read for the lulz and to see where it could do. Nothing I see there can upset me or surprise me anymore.
Maybe if I ever pick it up again, I'll approach it like you did :D


I'll try and get around to it very soon. In the middle of watching Minami-ke; I love this series :XD
I feel sorry for not hearing about a series that you love :gwah
what's it about?

My phone fell from table few days ago. Nowadays it doesn't let me receive messages properly, and it restarts itself once in a while.
HA! That's my phone before it fell. I really detest LG phones.
Seriously and it fell three times, I cared the first time but on the second and third...meh.
The screen is cracked, the performance is shitty and I could care less.

I've already started nagging my mom for Samsung Galaxy S3, lol. Or is it a bad choice?
It's a great choice! You can consider note 2 if you want to too(might be alittletoobig) or save up more for a s4? If you're tight and prefer small thigns, you might want s3 mini!



Sooo good. I can listen to The Bravery at least three times a day. Become a big fan of supercell lately, listening to their songs non-stop, as well as checking some other singers too, haha.
Other singers? :o I recently fell in love with One Ok Rock after watching amvs with their songs and the Rurouni kenshin movie.


I think I knew the plot first before knowing that LMH played there. Well, all the more reason for me to watch it. :teehee
Too bad I can't share your enthu about k-dramas phio, I would love too but I never can bring myself to love korea stuffs... :XD

As in... April 10th? :arf
Just checked, 15 april. TOMORROW IS MY SCHOOL'S CAMP OMG IM SO NERVOUS I WANAN DIE :gwah why did I sigh up again?! Should I fake an illness?! Ouch, that is a bad thing to do.
OMG. Sigh, I feel so immature when I whine and feel terribly nervous when I myself volunteer'd for it..I guess there's no way around it but to just go.



YEEEAAAAHHHH!!! :sexyarf
I'm actually learning Japanese at uni now, hahaha. :XD Should come in handy when I go to Japan. :XD
There's this level onetwothree thingy with japanese right? I've been procrastinating forever but I might actually finally really start when I begin school since there's a japanese language class that students can go in to :^_^




Oooo, wow. She sounds pretty famous over there. :XD
Ah, it's just that she's filming a movie here in Australia now.
She's not as famous as I made her out to be :teehee
Its called peas in a pod right? I did some google work.
...And guess who'll be in it as an extra? :zomg
Why...I have no idea :rolleyes:

CAMPCAMPCAMPCAMP:gwah NERVOSU
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oooo, wow. She sounds pretty famous over there. :XD
Ah, it's just that she's filming a movie here in Australia now.
...And guess who'll be in it as an extra? :zomg

:hi5 Well done! How did it come about you being included?

I envy you living in a big country, must be nice to get to travel and experience the four seasons :XD
We don't get that over here and singapore is small but the positive is being save from all kind of disasters and being really safe.
Well I really need to take more advantage of it, for there to be something to envy. I don't know much about Singapore but it's good that it's safe. I know a former college friend of mine lives over there with her bf it looks quite nice. There's a few members on here from there, so it's place I'd like to visit.

Maybe if I ever pick it up again, I'll approach it like you did :D
You really should. Maybe it would be better for you to wait a few volumes or something before thinking of doing so. Just to get the story far enough for you to read. I try to get carried away by reading it.

I feel sorry for not hearing about a series that you love :gwah
what's it about?
It's a story about 3 sister's daily life; through school to their interaction at home and dealing through things from both aspects of life. It's a slice of life and very enjoyable. I've not seen it this week at all but I hope to finish season 1 by the end of this coming week. You should check it out.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
My parents won't let me buy phones other than Nokia or Samsung (and Sony-Ericcson when it still had that name), haha. Change it asap Zelx~~
And I don't know, last time checking S3 is still so expensive... for now I'll just stick with my Gio, I guess.

Other singers like 99RadioService. They are so awesome. <333

How are you lately?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Other singers? :o I recently fell in love with One Ok Rock after watching amvs with their songs and the Rurouni kenshin movie.
Rurouni Kenshin movie? :zomg ERMAGERD, SATO TAKERU. :luv

Just checked, 15 april. TOMORROW IS MY SCHOOL'S CAMP OMG IM SO NERVOUS I WANAN DIE :gwah why did I sigh up again?! Should I fake an illness?! Ouch, that is a bad thing to do.
OMG. Sigh, I feel so immature when I whine and feel terribly nervous when I myself volunteer'd for it..I guess there's no way around it but to just go.
:pwnge
Oooh, what did you do? :o Was it fun? :XD
...Did you even go in the end?

There's this level onetwothree thingy with japanese right? I've been procrastinating forever but I might actually finally really start when I begin school since there's a japanese language class that students can go in to :^_^
Yeah, and I'm currently only level 1. :XD
DOOO EEETTT. :arf

She's not as famous as I made her out to be :teehee
Its called peas in a pod right? I did some google work.
Oh, ok. :oh
3 Peas in a Pod, actually. :XD

Why...I have no idea :rolleyes:

CAMPCAMPCAMPCAMP:gwah NERVOSU
:pout

:hi5 Well done! How did it come about you being included?
Thanks! :XD They were shooting a few scenes at my uni, and a few of my friends and I were hanging around to get a glimpse of the actors. We overheard one of the assistants say to the other that they need a few extras for the scene they were shooting tomorrow, so we volunteered. :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Well I really need to take more advantage of it, for there to be something to envy. I don't know much about Singapore but it's good that it's safe. I know a former college friend of mine lives over there with her bf it looks quite nice. There's a few members on here from there, so it's place I'd like to visit.
Like what I said to Icei, if you ever drop by Singapore. Pass me a message and I'll take you around the best spots over here! It'll be a whole lot of fun. Yep, a lot of people comes here to live because of how safe it is but, it's very expensive.



You really should. Maybe it would be better for you to wait a few volumes or something before thinking of doing so. Just to get the story far enough for you to read. I try to get carried away by reading it.
Yep, I'll do just that. I dont think I'll ever forget about ft since i really liked it once unlike other mangas which I sometimes completely forgot to catch up on.


It's a story about 3 sister's daily life; through school to their interaction at home and dealing through things from both aspects of life. It's a slice of life and very enjoyable. I've not seen it this week at all but I hope to finish season 1 by the end of this coming week. You should check it out.
I heard that it is hilarious. I'll have to check it out soon :XD

My parents won't let me buy phones other than Nokia or Samsung (and Sony-Ericcson when it still had that name), haha. Change it asap Zelx~~
And I don't know, last time checking S3 is still so expensive... for now I'll just stick with my Gio, I guess.
Guess what, I'll be sticking to my old phone for now. I'll just find a day to go down and get it fixed and cleared of all the stuff so I can use it like a new phone again. I know I might be lying to myself doing that but ehhhhh :lmao

Other singers like 99RadioService. They are so awesome. <333
Hey I'll check them out!
I actually thought you were saying "i was listening to singers from 99radioservice" cos of the band's name :sweat
How are you lately?
I'm preparing for school. New clothes and stuff. Not really doing well with people though. I guess I'm not sure about myself from time to time and you know, I'm starting to question what have I've been doing my entire life. When I compare myself to people, I can feel like a whole big loser sometimes...I know I'm not supposed to do that but it's starting to get on me.

Rurouni Kenshin movie? :zomg ERMAGERD, SATO TAKERU. :luv


:pwnge
Oooh, what did you do? :o Was it fun? :XD
...Did you even go in the end?
I went ofc :XD I was just being an idiot overdramatizing things. It was a fun 3 days and although I didn't made many friends, I had fun. But it felt quite overwhelming, meeting different kinds of people for the first time and knowing that they all have their skills and strengths, and that I'll be meeting this kinds of people for 3 whole years. I just felt really nervous before the camp and even after the camp. Uncertainties, loads of it :XD

Yeah, and I'm currently only level 1. :XD
DOOO EEETTT. :arf
My guy friend likes him. I find him dashing. A girl friend is crazy over him.
ANYWAY AWESOME MOVIE OMG.


Oh, ok. :oh
3 Peas in a Pod, actually. :XD
It sounds interesting from her tweets.
I'll catch it just for you! See, I'm so terribly sweet :teehee
Um, do you rmber your scene?

Just kidding. I always knew you had the star in you :hip
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm preparing for school. New clothes and stuff. Not really doing well with people though. I guess I'm not sure about myself from time to time and you know, I'm starting to question what have I've been doing my entire life. When I compare myself to people, I can feel like a whole big loser sometimes...I know I'm not supposed to do that but it's starting to get on me.
I don't get it. From my impression you're smart and reliable + you have your clear goals and you're following them with a strong will (well most of them I guess XD). That's the impression I got from you so I really don't see why you should feel like a loser compared to others :s
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I don't get it. From my impression you're smart and reliable + you have your clear goals and you're following them with a strong will (well most of them I guess XD). That's the impression I got from you so I really don't see why you should feel like a loser compared to others :s
Hey thanks for that narunii :XD
But I think it's norm for me, I often find myself looking at people positively and at myself negatively. It's just my thing.
I lol'd at "most of them" :lmao You're right though but I'm doubting whether having clear goals and following them with a strong will is enough sometimes.
I just feel..I dunno, left out. People have their sets of skills and talents while I still don't have mine or don't even know what that is.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
My guy friend likes him. I find him dashing. A girl friend is crazy over him.
ANYWAY AWESOME MOVIE OMG.
:hurr:hurr:blai
I need to watch it...

I went ofc :XD I was just being an idiot overdramatizing things. It was a fun 3 days and although I didn't made many friends, I had fun. But it felt quite overwhelming, meeting different kinds of people for the first time and knowing that they all have their skills and strengths, and that I'll be meeting this kinds of people for 3 whole years. I just felt really nervous before the camp and even after the camp. Uncertainties, loads of it :XD
Ah, cool. :XD What kinds of activities did you do over the 3 days? I'm glad that you found it fun. :)

It sounds interesting from her tweets.
I'll catch it just for you! See, I'm so terribly sweet :teehee
Um, do you rmber your scene?
I hope it's interesting. <_>
Hahaha, what a nice friend you are. :hurr Uhh, it was a scene when they're in a cafe, and they're talking about going on a road trip. (I was wearing a bright green and white striped top. :XD)

Just kidding. I always knew you had the star in you :hip
Why, thank you. :hip
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey thanks for that narunii :XD
But I think it's norm for me, I often find myself looking at people positively and at myself negatively. It's just my thing.
I lol'd at "most of them" :lmao You're right though but I'm doubting whether having clear goals and following them with a strong will is enough sometimes.
I just feel..I dunno, left out. People have their sets of skills and talents while I still don't have mine or don't even know what that is.
You're one of these "I suck even though I'm liked"? :XD Seriously, everyone has something he's especially good at and he's proud of, I'm pretty sure you have that too. The fact alone that you have clear goals and you're following them with a strong shows that you have a strong character and it's a trait a lot of people lack (strong point number 1 found :derp). You're intelligent and a good writer, that's easy to notice. Get yourself some confidence dude, the only thing that makes you left out for real is if you're hiding in your own shell because you feel like you're worse than other people around you.

On that matter, I found an AMV some while ago which really fits our topic :XD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Like what I said to Icei, if you ever drop by Singapore. Pass me a message and I'll take you around the best spots over here! It'll be a whole lot of fun. Yep, a lot of people comes here to live because of how safe it is but, it's very expensive.
Definitely will do, as long as I remember to differentiate between Indonesia and Singapore :o. Though one of my friends wants to go to Singapore in September with his mates for the Formula 1. He invited me but I doubt I'd go, I'm not really a big fan and I'm also planning other things, so money would be tricky. But I'd like to meet you and anyone else from MH we have over there.


Yep, I'll do just that. I dont think I'll ever forget about ft since i really liked it once unlike other mangas which I sometimes completely forgot to catch up on.
Yeah I know what you mean. Take it easy :nod

I heard that it is hilarious. I'll have to check it out soon :XD
Cool. Let me know how you find it. You may soon surpass me, work is keeping me from watching much of it. Though I plan on catching a handful of episodes tonight before turning out.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
:hurr:hurr:blai
I need to watch it...
You mean you haven't :gwah?! It's so awesome :blai I think even people who never read the manga or watched the anime will enjoy it.



Ah, cool. :XD What kinds of activities did you do over the 3 days? I'm glad that you found it fun. :)
Icebreaker games. Adventure games. More adventure games.
Randomly popping a horror movie for the entire campus to watch and then throwing us into 3 rooms of haunted houses afterwards.
Oh let's not forgot the water bombs and getting so terribly wet.
And a camp night where we all performed...
The entire thing is pretty enjoyable. I didn't feel like I had much fun because I could have talked to people more instead of trapping myself in my own shell.


I hope it's interesting. <_>
Hahaha, what a nice friend you are. :hurr Uhh, it was a scene when they're in a cafe, and they're talking about going on a road trip. (I was wearing a bright green and white striped top. :XD)
I'll keep that in mind icei! Yeah I hope the movie does well too :p

Why, thank you. :hip
:bow

You're one of these "I suck even though I'm liked"? :XD Seriously, everyone has something he's especially good at and he's proud of, I'm pretty sure you have that too.
Firstly, thank you narunii. I want to say this and mean it, but I think you are a really wise guy and I'm glad that you're an educator. I mean, almost everything you say about me is pretty spot on and I needed this, and needed the amv too because I've been on a low this few days.
While it is true that there are people that are good at certain things and being stronger at them than others which I think that I have too.
But when I go out there, there are people who are better than me and are especially proud of their strengths. I can't find myself being as good or as confident in myself sometimes even with what you said. It's a competitive world out there. You need to be worth something in order for people to notice you. I guess it would be alright if I am contented with what I have...but I'm just not, at this moment.
I guess if I'm not as good...I need to get off my lazy ass.

The fact alone that you have clear goals and you're following them with a strong shows that you have a strong character and it's a trait a lot of people lack (strong point number 1 found :derp). You're intelligent and a good writer, that's easy to notice.
Just not good enough. It's not enough for me to even convince myself that it's something that is a strong trait. Maybe it's about my expectations which might be too high for myself, but I'm not someone that can allow myself to get confident because of some things I have that when compared to the world, are very small achievements.

Get yourself some confidence dude, the only thing that makes you left out for real is if you're hiding in your own shell because you feel like you're worse than other people around you.
This really hits home and it's really true narunii. Thanks, it's a truth that I need.
On that matter, I found an AMV some while ago which really fits our topic :XD

[/QUOTE]
AWESOME SHITZ. I NEED TO WATCH NEW HXH NOW..SOON.
Definitely will do, as long as I remember to differentiate between Indonesia and Singapore :o. Though one of my friends wants to go to Singapore in September with his mates for the Formula 1. He invited me but I doubt I'd go, I'm not really a big fan and I'm also planning other things, so money would be tricky. But I'd like to meet you and anyone else from MH we have over there.
Haha, my friend told me that when he watched f1 in the front row, it wasn't as exciting as on tv because Zoooom....and it's over :derp
Planning what other things?



Cool. Let me know how you find it. You may soon surpass me, work is keeping me from watching much of it. Though I plan on catching a handful of episodes tonight before turning out.
And my orientation starts tomorrow. Trust me, I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on and I wish I have more time but well...time to get back on the road of education.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, my friend told me that when he watched f1 in the front row, it wasn't as exciting as on tv because Zoooom....and it's over :derp
Planning what other things?
Hahaha exactly; you essentially wait for a "ZOOOM!" then they're gone, then you wait again. The only way I think I'd get my money's worth is to see a car crash in front of me :noworry

And my orientation starts tomorrow. Trust me, I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on and I wish I have more time but well...time to get back on the road of education.
Ahh good luck for tomorrow. I've skipped over everyone's posts but what year are you going back to and what are you studying again? :sweat
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Long answer tomorrow Zel, it's just too late over here and I seriously need to go to sleep :sweatdrop I'm really glad I could help you though! I expect you to get better now ;)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yo, pal. Glad to see you at Twitter. Spam more! :arf

Guess what, I'll be sticking to my old phone for now. I'll just find a day to go down and get it fixed and cleared of all the stuff so I can use it like a new phone again. I know I might be lying to myself doing that but ehhhhh :lmao
I see. Well, repairing old phone can be as expensive as buying new phone so that's your choice. Hopefully after being repaired it will stay sane for a loong time. XDD

Hey I'll check them out!
I actually thought you were saying "i was listening to singers from 99radioservice" cos of the band's name :sweat
LOL~ More or less the same, right? :p How are you liking them?

I'm preparing for school. New clothes and stuff. Not really doing well with people though. I guess I'm not sure about myself from time to time and you know, I'm starting to question what have I've been doing my entire life. When I compare myself to people, I can feel like a whole big loser sometimes...I know I'm not supposed to do that but it's starting to get on me.
Tell you what, that happens to me too. I've just went through a religious retreat and been thinking about it there. But then again we've come this far so regretting things are just too late. So all we can do is to keep on going and do our best, haha. *pats* I think it's natural for people to feel like that once in a while as long as we can 'get back on track'. ^^
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hahaha exactly; you essentially wait for a "ZOOOM!" then they're gone, then you wait again. The only way I think I'd get my money's worth is to see a car crash in front of me :noworry
:gwah

Ahh good luck for tomorrow. I've skipped over everyone's posts but what year are you going back to and what are you studying again? :sweat
It's my first year. What I'm studying at is what is called a polytechnic which the students take a course that specialize/targets a single industry.
I'm in the tourism and resort management course and this will be my first year...:D
It's...acompletely different life from my secondary school because I'll be experiencing all kinds of stuff. Alot of hands-on and practical in a polytechnic too.

Long answer tomorrow Zel, it's just too late over here and I seriously need to go to sleep :sweatdrop I'm really glad I could help you though! I expect you to get better now ;)
Oi I'm still waiting :scry

Yo, pal. Glad to see you at Twitter. Spam more! :arf
I think you are the only one here who has seen my face :teehee



I see. Well, repairing old phone can be as expensive as buying new phone so that's your choice. Hopefully after being repaired it will stay sane for a loong time. XDD
I hope it does. just being sane is enough for me .


LOL~ More or less the same, right? :p How are you liking them?
What songs should I check out? I only tried one of their songs, BYE BYE.
It's a pretty nice song, reminds me alot of Yuzu. How do I put this...I like it!


Tell you what, that happens to me too. I've just went through a religious retreat and been thinking about it there. But then again we've come this far so regretting things are just too late. So all we can do is to keep on going and do our best, haha. *pats* I think it's natural for people to feel like that once in a while as long as we can 'get back on track'. ^^
Yeah, sometimes socializing and being someone you are not to people for a few moments here and there can be a bit tiring. And as it takes it toll on you(meeting people you are not used to, trying your best not to mess up), gets tiring too.
I don't know why I sometimes feel so different from the person at home and the person outside. I'll work on i guess haha.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
A former work friend of mine is actually over in China for a year's work placement and went to the Grand Prix this weekend. As nice as it looked, I can't imagine just sitting and waiting :bored.

It's my first year. What I'm studying at is what is called a polytechnic which the students take a course that specialize/targets a single industry.
I'm in the tourism and resort management course and this will be my first year...:D
It's...acompletely different life from my secondary school because I'll be experiencing all kinds of stuff. Alot of hands-on and practical in a polytechnic too.
Oh that's nice. I hope your year goes well and that you enjoy the course and new direction your life is taking. Depends on what sort of way is easier for you to learn, but I found practicals to be a lot easier to learn than theories or lectures. So what made you choose this course?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think you are the only one here who has seen my face :teehee
Ah, that's your photo? Nice. :nod

What songs should I check out? I only tried one of their songs, BYE BYE.
It's a pretty nice song, reminds me alot of Yuzu. How do I put this...I like it!
I quite like BYE*BYE. It's so hard finding their albums for download, though. :|
I'd recommend the songs for Chihayafuru: STAR and YOUTHFUL. If you go to YouTube, two members played for acoustic session, and they're good. That English <3

Yeah, sometimes socializing and being someone you are not to people for a few moments here and there can be a bit tiring. And as it takes it toll on you(meeting people you are not used to, trying your best not to mess up), gets tiring too.
I don't know why I sometimes feel so different from the person at home and the person outside. I'll work on i guess haha.
Yeah, it's always about balance. My parents sometimes complained that I only complained to them, lol. So I guess balancing things is the key, although it's in no way easy. ;__;
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Argh, I really forgot to answer you Zel :arf Gonna do it when I have some time on my hands, just wanted to say that I didn't completely forget you yet :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Argh, I really forgot to answer you Zel :arf Gonna do it when I have some time on my hands, just wanted to say that I didn't completely forget you yet :XD
Haha okay.
Anyone haz twitter ?
 
Top