It's true

It's true

OASIS? BOOOOOOOOOO!Yes - Gaijin is the word for foreigner in Japanese. Nice band /music.
Was listening to this earlier.
Christ, man! Everyone knows Blur and Oasis hated each other. You can't be a fan of both.You can't like both?
You can, but I don't, although I realized blur were actually a holes as well.You can't like both?
Has nothing to do with their music...and I can and I amChrist, man! Everyone knows Blur and Oasis hated each other. You can't be a fan of both.



What?You never answered me, DD![]()
You asked me in my thread if I was dead or something and I asked you why!What?
I dunno faust said you looked bad in the thread and you were not posting a lot.You asked me in my thread if I was dead or something and I asked you why!
It's not your fault.Does Faust ever say someone looks good? Your hair is too short this, your face is too thin that...