Digitaldude thread.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh. A lot of people thinks I'm rude wherever I go. They say I need to makisama (get along with people? in English) even though I don't like some of the people they say I need to do that. I don't know. I'm having a hard time. I can't do it properly coz if I didn't like someone I say it publicly. I don't like to pretend. I'm very immature indeed. :facepalm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we all cant get along....that is a fact

what gary is saying is...some things you just don't say to people....it's good to be truthful and upfront....but there is a line you shouldn't cross mikey

watch this...you will get an idea of what gary is saying

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
And then he went and did it in matzik's thread :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And then he went and did it in matzik's thread :lmao
Is that wrong? Bran looks like a girl anyway. Is it offensive to say that she looks like Bran?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Saying she looks like a little boy? Right.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Saying she looks like a little boy? Right.
Icei didn't complained when I told her she looks like Ai Kayano.

You find all the my posts wrong Gary!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You high?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Icei didn't complained when I told her she looks like Ai Kayano.

You find all the things I'm done wrong Gary!
Ai Kayano isn't a boy..
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
join the mafia game, lurker. 3c(your lover) said he might join.

---------- Post added June 06, 2013 at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was June 02, 2013 at 06:00 AM ----------

As of now, How many countries have you lived in?
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Israel, Canada, Kazakhstan, Spain, Germany, Scotland, Belgium and Latvia. Some of these countries I visited for a few months only.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Israel, Canada, Kazakhstan, Spain, Germany, Scotland, Belgium and Latvia. Some of these countries I visited for a few months only.
Where's your favorite? (base on climate, people, places etc.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Visiting countries =/= Living there!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Visiting countries =/= Living there!
I lived in all those countries at least 3 months, you can't call that a visit. We(my family) tried living there but unfortunately things didn't work out.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I lived in all those countries at least 3 months, you can't call that a visit. We(my family) tried living there but unfortunately things didn't work out.
Then it's your fault for calling them visits!

Wy the hell did they not work out? You've lived everywhere....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Then it's your fault for calling them visits!

Wy the hell did they not work out? You've lived everywhere....
We got deported some places,we couldn't find work at all in others, and some it was just too expensive to live there. It sucks man...


And now that I think about it we had no intention to live in Latvia, we were just staying with relatives for some time.
 
Top