Digitaldude thread.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why move around like that in the first place?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why move around like that in the first place?
I dunno maybe that's just the way we are...and like I said we got deported from countries so sometimes it wasn't our choice to move.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
WTH you get deported for? What's your home country anyways? :hmm
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's Israel.

And sometimes countries just don't want to let foreigners live in their country, it's understandable.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's a foreign thing to me I guess. Europe is pretty different with so many countries in one place.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's a foreign thing to me I guess. Europe is pretty different with so many countries in one place.
One of the countries that deported my family was.....CANADA! I am going to bed now, and I won't say anything on this subject anymore. BYE!
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
geez..two girls are bickering here..
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol

should I take your words?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well no, I'm sure I could prove it
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah you could, but unnecessary..

just me..looking for some one to bother..
I'm so bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You have to try harder than that :p
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh I KNOW>>that was hardly a try>>it was meh>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What is with your punctuation? <<?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
watching Tokyo Godfathers right now.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm enjoying Tokyo Godfathers so far.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Tokyo Godfathers :super

---------- Post added June 12, 2013 at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was June 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM ----------

Silver Spoon is great.
I didn't read the FMA Manga so I can't compare it manga to manga

If I compare FMA: Brotherhood anime to Silver Spoon Manga, FMA is much better. Silver Spoon doesn't have fantasy and it's a disadvantage if you will compare it to FMA.

I think it's kinda like this:

FMA = Steins;Gate
Silver Spoon = Robotics;Notes

And Silver Spoon's Anime Adaptation will be aired this July
 
Top