When you aren't really close to the person, probablyIs that bad? I'm just very straightforward on things...
When you aren't really close to the person, probablyIs that bad? I'm just very straightforward on things...

do you understand now...certain things aren't to be said


Is that wrong? Bran looks like a girl anyway. Is it offensive to say that she looks like Bran?And then he went and did it in matzik's thread![]()
Icei didn't complained when I told her she looks like Ai Kayano.Saying she looks like a little boy? Right.
Ai Kayano isn't a boy..Icei didn't complained when I told her she looks like Ai Kayano.
You find all the things I'm done wrong Gary!
*fap fap fapYou high?
---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------
Ai Kayano isn't a boy..
Where's your favorite? (base on climate, people, places etc.)Israel, Canada, Kazakhstan, Spain, Germany, Scotland, Belgium and Latvia. Some of these countries I visited for a few months only.
I lived in all those countries at least 3 months, you can't call that a visit. We(my family) tried living there but unfortunately things didn't work out.Visiting countries =/= Living there!
Then it's your fault for calling them visits!I lived in all those countries at least 3 months, you can't call that a visit. We(my family) tried living there but unfortunately things didn't work out.
We got deported some places,we couldn't find work at all in others, and some it was just too expensive to live there. It sucks man...Then it's your fault for calling them visits!
Wy the hell did they not work out? You've lived everywhere....