- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Starting to get addicted to Lee Hi.
That voice. *__*
That voice. *__*
Last edited by a moderator:
That voice. *__*

Thank you, phio-chan!Nice GFB set, des-chan!And My Love is Hurt is indeed awesome~
Well, I know I’m totally biased but I really like all of the songs from GFB. The OST from GFB is great! Here’s my new favorite song:That song is beautiful!!But right now I'm just too addicted to 4MEN. They are FREAKIN' awesome. Check this out...~
![]()
Thank you for sharing it, phio-chan!






It's a really nice song for summer.


It's so soothing and addictive! I usually really like most of his upbeat songs like "Crayon" and "Shake the World", but "Window" is completely taking over! 
A lot of people loved his song "Wedding Dress", but I just found it kind of 'meh'. 