Hangout Current Favorite K-song

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Starting to get addicted to Lee Hi. :oh That voice. *__*

 
Last edited by a moderator:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don´t really listen to Korean music but sometimes, a soundtrack of a drama or movie just sticks with me, 2 examples:


 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nice GFB set, des-chan! :thumbs And My Love is Hurt is indeed awesome~

But right now I'm just too addicted to 4MEN. They are FREAKIN' awesome. Check this out...~


:x3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nice GFB set, des-chan! :thumbs And My Love is Hurt is indeed awesome~
Thank you, phio-chan! :) Well, I know I’m totally biased but I really like all of the songs from GFB. The OST from GFB is great! Here’s my new favorite song:



But right now I'm just too addicted to 4MEN. They are FREAKIN' awesome. Check this out...~


:x3
That song is beautiful!! :luv Thank you for sharing it, phio-chan!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Nell's "Ocean of Light" is really growing on me. :luv

 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Love this song!! :luv

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
MY QUEEN IS BACK OMG OMG OMG

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
:pmg:pmg:pmg:zomg:wtf
I definitely like this song infinitely more than their previous song. ('Man in Love')

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
New favorite, this fast. :oh

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
2NE1 - Do You Love Me
Yes, I do. :hee It's a really nice song for summer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia

Love how it's filmed in one shot. :zomg


EDIT: WOOOOO!! 2000TH POST!!! :turtle
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Biased, yes, I am so biased. Whatever!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks to this awesome AMV, I found out about this song:


And now it is my new favorite K-song. :thumbs
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Simply unable to move on from Vampire Prosecutor. :lovebunny

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I'm currently listening to G-dragon's "Window" on repeat! :D It's so soothing and addictive! I usually really like most of his upbeat songs like "Crayon" and "Shake the World", but "Window" is completely taking over! :XD


I'm also really hooked on Taeyang's "Ringa Linga". To be honest, this is the first of his solo songs that I've liked. :XD A lot of people loved his song "Wedding Dress", but I just found it kind of 'meh'. :darn

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The Heirs has ended, and although the plot barely left me impressions, I enjoyed the soundtracks pretty much. My currently favorite one:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top