- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 12
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Lmao my thread title looks stupid ^^ Anyway, I don't know what to write right now, so just ask stuff.
Thanks for the encouragement! I'll try to keep translating DGM (and not flake off >.>).bax said:Hey <333
No questions yet.. Just wanna say thanx for all the DGM translations ^^
Hope you keep up the good work and continue to translate DGM for us
D

You're welcomea dgm translators thread <3
sweeeeeeeeeet <333333
thanks for your translationsD
just one question:
are you on the dark(yaoi) or bright(yuri) side of life? Or only in between?
(don't take the question too serious >.>;;;;;![]()
LMAO!! Dark or bright, huh~ ...Twilight! *is shot* Well, I'm a chick, so I hope that sort of answers your question 
a chick.... so a yuri loving chick... even betterYou're welcomeLMAO!! Dark or bright, huh~ ...Twilight! *is shot* Well, I'm a chick, so I hope that sort of answers your question
![]()

prepare!
?
Favorite character is Lavi <333 Then everyone else comes second.Whats you favourite DGM char and was your favourite scene in DGM so far?
?
? I have to admit that when I started reading DGM the story wasnt that interesting but the art totally hooked me up. Its still one of the main reasons why I like DGM. I like this dark and crazy flair of the manga. Sometimes it was so crazy that you had problems to actually notice whats going on right now xD.
(or what to you like the most about it o.o)?
Rawr, good question ^^ It makes me think XDSo yeah why do you like DGM so much(or what to you like the most about it o.o)?


Somehow I feel like really liking this thread <333
You've charmed this thread?
![]()



