NO, STOP THIS
NO, STOP THIS
Down to last 3...


Farfy. Farfy happened.Hardy transformed into an arrogant little ass during the game, what happened to the cute and innocent boy I once knew?
he was on his period this week...don't hold it against himHardy transformed into an arrogant little ass during the game, what happened to the cute and innocent boy I once knew?

Hey NN, what is the name of the manga in your sig ? It seems badass.Hardy transformed into an arrogant little ass during the game, what happened to the cute and innocent boy I once knew?
wut?Farfy. Farfy happened.

Oh greg you're such a wise guyhe was on his period this week...don't hold it against him
![]()

It's from an anime, Fate/Zero. Plain awesome, you should definitely check it out!Hey NN, what is the name of the manga in your sig ? It seems badass.


Glad you like itNiichi called me cute![]()

Oh, okay. Let's talk about this after the game is finished.he and Farfy argued a lot and got very violent.
Don't go gay over thathe and Farfy argued a lot and got very violent.
Me and Hardy always argue. I like him more than many other people here, though U.U
Lala I wub youDon't go gay over thatMe and Hardy always argue. I like him more than many other people here, though U.U
