Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....
and I also put a lot of sugar in my coffee
I also do thatno...he puts his feet on the couch
![]()
and I also put a lot of sugar in my coffeeI also do thatno...he puts his feet on the couch
![]()
and I also put a lot of sugar in my coffeewell so do II also do thatand I also put a lot of sugar in my coffee

no sweat bro...just think before you post to the ladies especiallyI'll just shut up for peace... I'm a good guy...before.

Just dont be a deredere, they will always try to befriend youI'll just shut up for peace... I'm a good guy...before.


![]()
Asked my father about Dr. Pepper Cherry, hopefully I can drink one these days.
I have a 12-pak of it in my fridge right now![]()

![]()
Get them buffy!![]()
