- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

Your fault.
---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------
AND I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO GO.
I very much doubt that last part.It'd be a good opportunity to meet others then and learn a thing or 2. You may meet your future partner there too.
Yeah, and we're back to 3-4 hours, though it's because I didn't put my phone on vibrate and it rang right next to my pillow.
Because you are kind, caring person and you don't want to hurt me?![]()

Your fault.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------
YUKIIIIIIIIIIIII > http://animefestival.asia/ < I'M SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
Although I have no idea where I'll be on those days (hopefully it's not somewhere far so I can still come and visit!)![]()
AND I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO GO.

.
.



. Would you say they'd be your favourite animals to have as pets?




