Off to new shores ^^

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

From the latest Fairy Tail Chapter:

Look what Ulter said in the first panel

 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Ultear is the best character mashima created, too bad she is so unexplored character-wise ^^

And no one can get close to the rottenness of Y :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Looks like she'll kill herself next chapter or save Gray from death using her time magic
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

If that happens I'll officially drop FT.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Ultear kills herself ofc, I could care less about gray.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Considering I have some exams in so little time... it was a bad momentt to start Chrono Trigger :/

The game is really nice though, but it doesn't have the same appeal than Megaman X had to me (I know, they are completely different, but they are from the same console) so when I end it... it prolly won't be in my favs list... But again, it's really entertaining, and freaking addictive.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Considering I have some exams in so little time... it was a bad momentt to start Chrono Trigger :/

The game is really nice though, but it doesn't have the same appeal than Megaman X had to me (I know, they are completely different, but they are from the same console) so when I end it... it prolly won't be in my favs list... But again, it's really entertaining, and freaking addictive.
Which part are u now?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Uhm, I played like 2 hours or so, played some minutes in the future and left it there. I'm not a big fan of the sotry though, everything is kinda predictable... BUT I LOVED THE FROG GUY D:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

is this were you come to have orgasms....oh

im in the wrong thread again.......:slowly
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

No, you're not :hurr
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Uhm, I played like 2 hours or so, played some minutes in the future and left it there. I'm not a big fan of the sotry though, everything is kinda predictable... BUT I LOVED THE FROG GUY D:
Pff you know nothing then, young padawan ^^

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

is this were you come to have orgasms....oh

im in the wrong thread again.......:slowly
Actually :hurr
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I didn't like he fact that the frog had as his regular name "Frog" and I was about to change it but... didn't really want to, so I left it.

I really liked the trial part, apparently some events in the fair at the begginning of the game triggered the event to travel to the past, and those events were shown in the trial and I was like "oooh f@ck I'm so gonna get in jail" :XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

He actually has a name, but you will find out later :teehee
Its a game about time travel, so a lot of things change. For a snes game it was 11 different endings, for a example in one ending reptiles are the main race of the planet, or you can fight the last boss of the game right at the start... etc...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

He actually has a name, but you will find out later :teehee
Its a game about time travel, so a lot of things change. For a snes game it was 11 different endings, for a example in one ending reptiles are the main race of the planet, or you can fight the last boss of the game right at the start... etc...
I actually thought when I came back to present for the first time, that frogs would rule he world (cause Frog just left the Kingdom and I thought that it would change some things... seems not :lmao )

How long is the game?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

watcha talkin bout?..........

:hurr
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread



---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

I actually thought when I came back to present for the first time, that frogs would rule he world (cause Frog just left the Kingdom and I thought that it would change some things... seems not :lmao )

How long is the game?
You have no idea who he is at all lol You are still in your first time in the future, omg you know nothing yet lol He had already left the kingdom, he just helped u save her, for a reason though :teehee

It really depends I can only say that u didnt even scratched the surface of the game yet, geez you didnt even know who Lavos is yet D:
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

watcha talkin bout?..........

:hurr
He is playing Chrono Trigger ^^

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

sorry...couldn't hold back

:toc

Doesnt blue with white strips fit her good? :teehee
 
Top