Off to new shores ^^

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I have to leave someone in the time space, alone... I don't want it to be Marle, but she's freaking useless :crying

What do I do :arf
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I have to leave someone in the time space, alone... I don't want it to be Marle, but she's freaking useless :crying

What do I do :arf
Hohohohohohohoho useless? Oh boy!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Well it's either her or Lucca, and I've just beaten a fight that would had been really long and boring if I had played it with Marle...

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

This is the hardest decition that I've had to do in my life :/
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Well it's either her or Lucca, and I've just beaten a fight that would had been really long and boring if I had played it with Marle...

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

This is the hardest decition that I've had to do in my life :/
Wait did you found robot?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Yeah, a while ago already. I want him in my eam no matter what.

Also, a cupcake or something like that, that taught me magic, destroyed my butt.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Yeah, a while ago already. I want him in my eam no matter what.

Also, a cupcake or something like that, that taught me magic, destroyed my butt.
You got to medina yet?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

DUDE I GOTTA DECIDE WHO I KICK OUT OF THE PARTY FIRST :arf
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Its a matter of personal choice, since you didnt even get all that much double or triple techs to use. I could say who you should left behind, but that would be spoilers ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

QQ

Ok I'm gonna leave the robot, since he doesn't use magic.

Also, Lavos is an interesting boss fight... and I just spoiled myself a boss (and could have spoiled me 2 if I had played it safe :lmao )
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Believe me man, you didnt see nothing yet. But I can say you will have much harder choices ahead...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I'm 95 % sure that the Prophet is Magus... I mean wtf, they barely changed the sprite :XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I'm 95 % sure that the Prophet is Magus... I mean wtf, they barely changed the sprite :XD
Omg thats the obvious part :fail
But "The black wind howls... One among you will shortly perish..."
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

Considering the 3rd guy is optional, and the other one is me.. I'd say that Ayla will die lol (unless I die and resurrect or some HP 7 crap like that).
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

:teehee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

omg I looked at your post so slowly because I didn't want to get spoiled.

GJ :XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

It isnt called by some the best Jrpg of all times because of nothing, so I wont spoil you ^^

But try to pay attention to what you do and what is happening. Its a time-travel based game after all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I didn't know your name is Max. Nice to meet you, I'm Don.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I'm playing an MMORPG game based on a manwha..... Ragnarok.
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: FABULOUS MAX thread

I didn't know your name is Max. Nice to meet you, I'm Don.
How its Somalia at this time of year?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Why you lie to me?
Since when I lie D: I always tell the truth :nah

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I'm playing an MMORPG game based on a manwha..... Ragnarok.
What you want, a reward? :worrybunny
 
Top