The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

It'd be a good opportunity to meet others then and learn a thing or 2. You may meet your future partner there too :teehee.

Yeah, and we're back to 3-4 hours, though it's because I didn't put my phone on vibrate and it rang right next to my pillow :darn.

Because you are kind, caring person and you don't want to hurt me? :notsure
I very much doubt that last part. :notsure

Your fault. :hmph



---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

YUKIIIIIIIIIIIII > http://animefestival.asia/ < I'M SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

Although I have no idea where I'll be on those days (hopefully it's not somewhere far so I can still come and visit!) :x3


AND I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO GO. :scry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

I very much doubt that last part. :notsure

Your fault. :hmph

You never know, it may be one of those "we were both there at the same time but never realised until years later" :teehee

Yes I know, no need to point that out again, jeez...:noworry

Hmmm no, I didn't. :glomp :clingy :derp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

I absolutely adore your gifs.

And I'm not sure either. But start praying for me, who knows if I can probably snag one or two merchandise for real this time. Bigger venue, one more day added so the festival is now 3 days. Better chance. Oooouuyeaaahhh.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

I know what that bunny is thinking :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

I absolutely adore your gifs.

And I'm not sure either. But start praying for me, who knows if I can probably snag one or two merchandise for real this time. Bigger venue, one more day added so the festival is now 3 days. Better chance. Oooouuyeaaahhh.


---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Oh right, like what?
The fact that I have a very high qualification is one. :hmph



Damn you, I cannot resist bunnies. :swoon

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

I know what that bunny is thinking :derp
Whoa riki, fancy seeing you here.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

The fact that I have a very high qualification is one. :hmph
You're never going to overlook that? I mean does your potential partner's qualification have to match/exceed yours?



Damn you, I cannot resist bunnies. :swoon
I knew the bunnies would get you :hee. Would you say they'd be your favourite animals to have as pets?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

You're never going to overlook that? I mean does your potential partner's qualification have to match/exceed yours?
At least they have to match. As I said before, he has to be my equal/has the capability to be my equal. I won't be able to live with someone who cannot even understand what I'm talking about, and I talk about many complicated things. :/ I don't want to spend the rest of my life regretting my choice, so of course I'll be careful in choosing my life partner.

I knew the bunnies would get you :hee. Would you say they'd be your favourite animals to have as pets?
Of course! They're so cute and fluffy and not noisy. :hee I had three when I was a little kid, but I had to leave them for two years because I moved to another city, and of course when I returned, they had died because no one took care of them. :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

At least they have to match. As I said before, he has to be my equal/has the capability to be my equal. I won't be able to live with someone who cannot even understand what I'm talking about, and I talk about many complicated things. :/ I don't want to spend the rest of my life regretting my choice, so of course I'll be careful in choosing my life partner.
Good and fair answer. :bgai

Of course! They're so cute and fluffy and not noisy. :hee I had three when I was a little kid, but I had to leave them for two years because I moved to another city, and of course when I returned, they had died because no one took care of them. :(
That's horrible, did you leave them with your parents? I think if I ever had the idea to get pets, rabbits would be high on my list too. I'm not fond of cats and dogs are too messy sometimes.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

Good and fair answer. :bgai
Of course. :eyeroll

That's horrible, did you leave them with your parents? I think if I ever had the idea to get pets, rabbits would be high on my list too. I'm not fond of cats and dogs are too messy sometimes.
I had no choice! I had to follow my parents, and I could not bring them with me. I left them with my aunt and uncle.
Rabbit is number one on my pet list. I'm not fond of cats too, and I'm rather sick of them since I'm surrounded by cats (so many of them are loitering around in my campus)and cat-lovers. I love dogs, but only to see them, not to take care of them.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: What is Final Exam Anyway?

c'mon u're still posting loki pic, its soooo 2012 :nah
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

About your title, I'm glad that Noctis is still a guy. :eyeroll
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Because FFXV is just Versus XIII :/
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

About your title, I'm glad that Noctis is still a guy. :eyeroll
Of course he is. :XD Changing the character means changing the whole plot. I don't think they want to go that far, so they enhance the characters and add more plot stories. As for Noctis, I'm just happy he still seems to be the arrogant type. :XD

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Because FFXV is just Versus XIII :/
Well, they have reasons for that. Actually internally, they've changed it since two years ago. Only recently that they revealed the name change to the public. I'm perfectly okay with that though since it means FFvXIII can be a series like FF XIII. I crave for more Noctis and friends.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

I'm just not a friend of continuing stories in Final Fantasy... :/
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

LOL~ FF is no longer just the last fantasy. It's now a franchise of its own, seeking to grow more. I've moved past feeling annoyed with how the numbers keep on counting and decide to just enjoy the game if it's a good one. Hopefully FFXV is, since I know lots complained about FFXIII.

Of course he is. :XD Changing the character means changing the whole plot. I don't think they want to go that far, so they enhance the characters and add more plot stories. As for Noctis, I'm just happy he still seems to be the arrogant type. :XD
Not too arrogant, he has this 'uncool' trait mentioned in character reviews too. We'll see. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top