Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

Totally the words I wanted to hear... :oh
It's okay, it's okay...and look Boss is here too:zomg

Hows yer life btw?

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Lies! I posted here ages ago and u took so long to answer D:
Because this thread always get pushed to the bottom :gwah...it's the spammers' fault? Are you one of those spammers from the admin threads?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Cyber Punk

Because this thread always get pushed to the bottom :gwah...it's the spammers' fault? Are you one of those spammers from the admin threads?
thats why subscribing exist :hee

I used to spam Gary's thread a lot, but I guess he really doesnt like me, so I stopped xP
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

You spammed it, yes. But your posts didn't really ever address me, so I'm not sure what you want from me. :oh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

You spammed it, yes. But your posts didn't really ever address me, so I'm not sure what you want from me. :oh
Idk I think I was in a bad mood and got a bad feeling. Now I cant joke with you anymore =\
Anyway whats up bene? ^^
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

thats why subscribing exist :hee

I used to spam Gary's thread a lot, but I guess he really doesnt like me, so I stopped xP
I see, so you ended up repenting your wicked ways, and came here to an indie thread...:clap

---------- Post added June 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was June 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

You spammed it, yes. But your posts didn't really ever address me, so I'm not sure what you want from me. :oh
Attention?:pout

Have you seen that "taking the black" stout one company is releasing? GoT fever with beers man:o

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Yay Boss! :zomg

My life is good at the moment. :D
Yours?
Good, good...uni is a bitch...exams come and go, but I remain!:smugbunny...

I'm currently learning RedKit! And I'm planning to redo the Witcher 1 prologue in RedEngine(witcher 2 engine)...it's gonna look awesome:zomg
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

I came here for the cyber punk :nod
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

Yay Boss! :zomg

My life is good at the moment. :D
Yours?
Good, good...finally the weather has turned around, and I can actually walk without underwear again!!:confetti...

And a manager just told confirmed me today that the internship will be paid, so yay!

Have you found a uni, yet? Or did you somehow squeeze yourself back to the old one?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I came here for the cyber punk :nod
The game or the scifi genre?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Cyber Punk

Good, good...uni is a bitch...exams come and go, but I remain!:smugbunny...

I'm currently learning RedKit! And I'm planning to redo the Witcher 1 prologue in RedEngine(witcher 2 engine)...it's gonna look awesome:zomg
My exams are just 4 weeks away... :crying

RedKit? What is that? :o

I'm playing The Last of Us atm.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

My exams are just 4 weeks away... :crying

RedKit? What is that? :o

I'm playing The Last of Us atm.
4 weeks away? godbless...I'm already in the thick of them:s

RedKit is the development kit for the Witcher 2 game...

I want play that game tooo:crying...when I saw it first on some E3 years past I was like:pout...but damn exclusives:pwnge
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Cyber Punk

4 weeks away? godbless...I'm already in the thick of them:s
And you're still calm? :D
I'm a bit scared... our law subjects are just... >.<


RedKit is the development kit for the Witcher 2 game...
Ah okay.
Never played the game though.


I want play that game tooo:crying...when I saw it first on some E3 years past I was like:pout...but damn exclusives:pwnge
It's awesome... *.*

You only have a PC?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

I'm always calm...I couldn't care less about uni!! STUDENT FOREVA!:cheerbunny

Law? What kinds of law make you nervous?

And yeah...only PC...never really owned a console in my life
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Yeah, it's Ommegang right? They already came out with an Iron Throne pale ale, I think. I've yet to find it anywhere though.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Yeah, it's Ommegang right? They already came out with an Iron Throne pale ale, I think. I've yet to find it anywhere though.
Yup...I find this Game of thrones craze a bit goofy though...I dunno, is it just me?:sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Yup...I find this Game of thrones craze a bit goofy though...I dunno, is it just me?:sweat
In what way? I'm not expecting tremendous beer or anything. I do know they've put out a cookbook related to the books as well. I knew this brewery already.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

In what way? I'm not expecting tremendous beer or anything. I do know they've put out a cookbook related to the books as well. I knew this brewery already.
Well this merchandising thing is a bit awkward...I never really witnessed a brand or franchise to blow up like this before, and I find it a bit over the top...and a cookbook? :blink
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Well this merchandising thing is a bit awkward...I never really witnessed a brand or franchise to blow up like this before, and I find it a bit over the top...and a cookbook? :blink
Yeah, but it sort of makes sense considering the amount of detail given to food and drink in the books. Sort of applies to the beer thing as well.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Kinda like HP stuff then?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One fart smellow, he felt smart

Yeah, but it sort of makes sense considering the amount of detail given to food and drink in the books. Sort of applies to the beer thing as well.
Well perhaps...too bad these things will never arrive here, I'd like to try the beers...

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Kinda like HP stuff then?
You mean Harry Potter? I have no idea of HP merchandising:oh...except Hogwarts Land or whatever
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top