Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Cyber Punk

okay.... that's only us then



customs:cookiehand

you can email me, right? :wtf <3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

Yeah customs are awesome:D...I need to research this whipping though, I've never heard of it...and I need some more pics:3c...


I dunno your email address...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Cyber Punk

In the Czech Republic and Slovakia, a tradition of spanking or whipping is carried out on Easter Monday. In the morning, men spank women with a special handmade whip called a pomlázka (in Czech) or korbáč (in Slovak), or, in eastern Moravia and Slovakia, throw cold water on them. The pomlázka/korbáč consists of eight, twelve or even twenty-four withies (willow rods), is usually from half a meter to two meters long and decorated with coloured ribbons at the end. The spanking is not painful or intended to cause suffering. A legend says that women should be spanked with a whip in order to keep their health and beauty during the whole next year.
An additional purpose can be for men to exhibit their attraction to women; unvisited women can even feel offended*. Traditionally, the spanked woman gives a coloured egg** and sometimes a small amount of money to the man as a sign of her thanks.
Something like that

*never -.-
**more like money and alcohol and sweets

So what do you do on Easter Monday? Just go round visiting family and friends and they just feed you like that? :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

*never -.-
I imagine:XD
**more like money and alcohol and sweets
We only get money from close family...and the eggs are mostly for the kids...ALCOHOL!:faint
So what do you do on Easter Monday? Just go round visiting family and friends and they just feed you like that? :D
Yup:nod...they are actually prepared with drinks, sweets etc...we use to opportunity to visit people we haven't seen too...like teachers for example or classmates that are not really in our gang etc...

And so we go and the drinking begins...but nowadays it's a bit calmer...but the shit we did in highschool....well sometimes police got involved so:p
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Cyber Punk

Ah, I see. It's the same here, it's basically just visits and eating/drinking but with this watering stuff. It's not that extreme in all cases though, some people only use a perfume or only a few drops.

You bad boy:amuse
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

Ah, I see. It's the same here, it's basically just visits and eating/drinking but with this watering stuff. It's not that extreme in all cases though, some people only use a perfume or only a few drops.
Yeah same here....I'm a city boy, so sometimes I regret not watering with buckets:D
You bad boy:amuse
Never drink that much again...my stomach can't handle it:p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

:lolo....I'm so curious!!
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

Go buy me a bread!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Cyber Punk

Go buy me a bread!
trolling your brother...online

when he's probably sitting right across the room from you

:lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Cyber Punk

So bene, I see you like cyber punk too :hi5
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cyber Punk

Bene.
Kaoz showed the raw image to Sai and he said it's the same kanjis as Zeroshiki from Prince of Tennis.

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

So bene, I see you like cyber punk too :hi5
:hi5

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Bene!!!

How are you??? :arf
I'm fine!

You???:sexyarf

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Bene.
Kaoz showed the raw image to Sai and he said it's the same kanjis as Zeroshiki from Prince of Tennis.

Yeah I saw the raw too....well it seems like the best interpretation is the one with the spin then...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

Dunno. I saw it and thought to myself... "I gotta post here! :arf"
Too bad you're the only one getting such urges! Moar would be better:arf

...but you're okay too:comfort...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Cyber Punk

Totally the words I wanted to hear... :oh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Cyber Punk

Too bad you're the only one getting such urges! Moar would be better:arf

...but you're okay too:comfort...
Lies! I posted here ages ago and u took so long to answer D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top