- Joined
- Feb 25, 2010
- Messages
- 3,380
- Reaction score
- 2,195
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm confess that I'm rather conflicted about a relationship. I've talked before about the will to settle down a little and I'm doing that
I'm going out with this girl and she's as crazy as me, but we don't talk, we have no dialogue, we go out, drink and hook up.
I'm fine with that, btw. The problem is:
I'm starting to develop some feelings for her and it's rather strange, cuz as I said... we don't talk, we have almost nothing in common, we just have that chemistry. We went to a restaurant other day and we didn't drink... WE simple had no conversation, it was like:
"how's that?"
"Good"
"Did you see that?"
"Yes"
And I don't know how to deal with it... I dumped other girls cuz of this strange feeling
I'm going out with this girl and she's as crazy as me, but we don't talk, we have no dialogue, we go out, drink and hook up.
I'm fine with that, btw. The problem is:
I'm starting to develop some feelings for her and it's rather strange, cuz as I said... we don't talk, we have almost nothing in common, we just have that chemistry. We went to a restaurant other day and we didn't drink... WE simple had no conversation, it was like:
"how's that?"
"Good"
"Did you see that?"
"Yes"
And I don't know how to deal with it... I dumped other girls cuz of this strange feeling





...use protection!



