Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

I saw a comment about me being a troll a while back.

I'm not, so kindly shut the fuck up :)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

I saw a comment about me being a troll a while back.

I'm not, so kindly shut the fuck up :)
Your old custom title fits you way better :/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

I saw a comment about me being a troll a while back.

I'm not, so kindly shut the fuck up :)
:rofl
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

Your old custom title fits you way better :/
I didn't expect anything less from you, Hardy-kun :)

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

It was about lawl :p don't worry :teehee
Hmm...? :)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

I didn't expect anything less from you, Hardy-kun :)
No, seriously, it was the only honest custom title out there. It was really cool... I'm honest :crying
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Well, he started trolling me :p He calls me Darj for some reasons ... then I randomly chose you aaand started trolling him too :^_^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

No, seriously, it was the only honest custom title out there. It was really cool... I'm honest :crying
I still didn't expect anything less from you :)

Don't worry. A special friend gave me this one due to my completely unbiased HxH hate/troll. The other one is great, and is self-given :)

Well, he started trolling me :p He calls me Darj for some reasons ... then I randomly chose you aaand started trolling him too :^_^
:)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

This is the moment when you don't know if Nuno's smileys are sarcastic or not... now I know how Darj feels :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Kat - In case you need a Charles in charge of you - :XD.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello World !

Juno is prolly just happy. On the other note : hey darj
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Kat - In case you need a Charles in charge of you - :XD.

Bish please, 1987-1988 I wasn't born yet :(

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Juno is prolly just happy. On the other note : hey darj
I don't see anything that could make him happy :nah

You promised you will stop :emocat
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello World !

Everyone wants to be lawlypooo!

Wrkk my fingers were crossed
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

You played with him?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

yeah like 4-5 games
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Yesterday aaaand the day before :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top