Re: Hello World !




It was about lawlI saw a comment about me being a troll a while back.
I'm not, so kindly shut the fuck up![]()
don't worry 
I thought you said BAI FOREVER

Your old custom title fits you way better :/I saw a comment about me being a troll a while back.
I'm not, so kindly shut the fuck up![]()
I saw a comment about me being a troll a while back.
I'm not, so kindly shut the fuck up![]()

I didn't expect anything less from you, Hardy-kunYour old custom title fits you way better :/

Hmm...?It was about lawldon't worry
![]()

No, seriously, it was the only honest custom title out there. It was really cool... I'm honestI didn't expect anything less from you, Hardy-kun![]()

Well, he started trolling meHmm...?![]()
He calls me Darj for some reasons ... then I randomly chose you aaand started trolling him too 
I still didn't expect anything less from youNo, seriously, it was the only honest custom title out there. It was really cool... I'm honest![]()


Well, he started trolling meHe calls me Darj for some reasons ... then I randomly chose you aaand started trolling him too
![]()


.Bish please, 1987-1988 I wasn't born yetKat - In case you need a Charles in charge of you -.

I don't see anything that could make him happyJuno is prolly just happy. On the other note : hey darj


Not gonna play with you again!Everyone wants to be lawlypooo!
Wrkk my fingers were crossed



