Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*is reminded about books. Yippee, at least two more days and it's summer time for me! I'll have more time for books. I've always wanted another Murakami. I only read one, Hard boiled wonderland and the end of the world. I'm looking for Norwegian wood, that's my next murakami project.

Speaking of books and summer, harry potter'll be out.
:amuse I feel the same way... but I still have a month before this semester ends. I have a stack of Murakami novels waiting for me - Kafka on the Shore, Norwegian Wood, Sputnik Sweetheart and After the Quake - I can't wait to get started on them! You should check out the Wind Up Bird Chronicle, too - it's crazy, such a head trip.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Ooh...murakami!
I love his works...Same here too..
just started on Dance Dance Dance.
Yet to start on Kafka & Wind-up Bird - these books are too thick!!
But Norwegian Wood is really nice... :)

Btw, there was a movie called Tony Takitani - based on one of his short stories.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
My friends said that i'm becoming more like a human. I eat three times a day, shower twice a day, and sleep 7 to 8 hours everynight. And my boss even said that i seem to be working harder. Hmmm... this is strange. :D
Ichi has escaped zombie land!! It's great that you are having enough sleep now :p

Stay away from you? or Stay away unless we're alone, bax? :D
Where ever I go, there must be either des, Ichy or both :notrust
I hope you're talking about yourself :)
oh my.. wad do we have here.. a yaoi love triangle :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Btw, there was a movie called Tony Takitani - based on one of his short stories.
Really? A movie? That's cool! I've read that story, it's a good one. Have you seen the movie? It'd be interesting to see how his stuff is interpreted...

And wow, Nami, you're 100? That's insane, you must eat a lot of vegetables :XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
books ;-; ive got four different series im in the middle of reading. one's called tales of the otori; im missing the last book. the next is.... actaully im not sure the series itself has a name... but the forth (of nine) just came out and i cant find it anywhere. the next is inheritance (Eragon and Eldest); waiting for the third to come out. the last is called the bounty hunter wars, and i cant find the second of the three books ;-; ive got no one thing i can read right now ;-;

I hope they have a nice library where i'm going... *sigh* I'm kinda nervous since i'm going to a new school at the end of the school year... :oh
I guess i'll have to sit by myself at lunch.... :scry
is this the first time youve changed schools?
i refer to my family as gypsies a lot, cus they cant stand being in one place too long, nor do the same thing (job) for too long. in that respect, im more stable than them; i hate change. but all the same i had to change schools a lot growing up, so i know how you feel. i made them stay here cus i wanted to stay in one high school, and making freinds in a town as small as this was hard. my only advice is find the geeks. XD shouldnt be too hard no matter where you go.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
maybe he being infected with yaoi koodees! :o ! (don't know if there's a correct spelling for that word... :oh)
Eheemm.. escuse me? :notrust


oh my.. wad do we have here.. a yaoi love triangle :XD
It's more like 2 way love with I dunno why I'm stuck at the middle :s
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'll be going away for a looong time. Ten days away from my PC, and the internet! No MH! The beach isn't rewarding enough without MH!

And I just realized, I'd miss raw day and new Edited Mangas! 0.0
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll be going away for a looong time. Ten days away from my PC, and the internet! No MH! The beach isn't rewarding enough without MH!

And I just realized, I'd miss raw day and new Edited Mangas! 0.0
OMG you'll die!!!!

Mh should start to make emergency manga kits for people who will be without net for a certain time xD

Have fun ^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'll be going away for a looong time. Ten days away from my PC, and the internet! No MH! The beach isn't rewarding enough without MH!

And I just realized, I'd miss raw day and new Edited Mangas! 0.0

My computer crashed or something havn't read anything in over two weeks.

Bleedin' pain in the ass.

Although now I got a new computer, fresh out of the box today. :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
books ;-; ive got four different series im in the middle of reading. one's called tales of the otori; im missing the last book. the next is.... actaully im not sure the series itself has a name... but the forth (of nine) just came out and i cant find it anywhere. the next is inheritance (Eragon and Eldest); waiting for the third to come out. the last is called the bounty hunter wars, and i cant find the second of the three books ;-; ive got no one thing i can read right now ;-;


is this the first time youve changed schools?
i refer to my family as gypsies a lot, cus they cant stand being in one place too long, nor do the same thing (job) for too long. in that respect, im more stable than them; i hate change. but all the same i had to change schools a lot growing up, so i know how you feel. i made them stay here cus i wanted to stay in one high school, and making freinds in a town as small as this was hard. my only advice is find the geeks. XD shouldnt be too hard no matter where you go.
no it's not my first time... this is the fifth one... usually i just change schools and completely relocate.... this is the second time... but it's the first time i had to help pack and stuff... :amuse

Eheemm.. escuse me? :notrust
eh...? :oh


My computer crashed or something havn't read anything in over two weeks.

Bleedin' pain in the ass.

Although now I got a new computer, fresh out of the box today. :D
at least your back now! :noworry I won't be able to go the internet sometime soon for 2 weeks cause i'm moving... :crying
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm gunna get the components and build my own system with my sign on bonus. lil, ur gunna be gone for 2 weeks? but ur not even going that far... it only took us one week to go from mass to arizona; florida, i know from personal experience that you can make in less than 24 hours if you can go without sleep (long rant-infested story). arrrgh! two of my fav girls are gunna be gone for over a week! (not that i know that many to begin with >_>) well. i guess we'll have to make do. *points at bax* u are now baboysai. *points at ichi* you are now lilly. *points at the mass of yaoi zombies* two of you are now bax and ichi. shouldnt be too hard to pull off. *shoots several of the zombies*

...

...

why isnt ichi getting back up this time? arrrgh.... phr34|<1/\/ 20/\/\8135....
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ten days away from my PC, and the internet! No MH! The beach isn't rewarding enough without MH!
But it's good to be out in the sun once in a while :) have fun at the beach!

My computer crashed or something havn't read anything in over two weeks.
Mh should start to make emergency manga kits for people who will be without net for a certain time xD
I think that's a good venture.. emergency manga kits.. almost everyone would need it :XD

no it's not my first time... this is the fifth one... usually i just change schools and completely relocate.... this is the second time... but it's the first time i had to help pack and stuff... :amuse
:o I wonder how it's like moving to new places.. I've moved house several times but it's always in the same location. ;) come back to MH soon lil!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
You've never been moved to new places azurel? My father is in the army so I moved a lot when i was little. It is never easy to adapt to new places especially having to find new friends everytime I have to move.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Why is that I see you two at every corner I went >.>

Ahh.. anyway.. speaking of moving, I wanna move out too from this place. 2 1/2 storey house is too big for someone who lives alone ^^;;

But is just a plan ^^
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Why is that I see you two at every corner I went >.>
Hey that is our line! You're the one with 5000 post! That means you pop out from almost everywhere in MH. :p
btw, i don't mind living alone in a two story house...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why is that I see you two at every corner I went >.>

Ahh.. anyway.. speaking of moving, I wanna move out too from this place. 2 1/2 storey house is too big for someone who lives alone ^^;;

But is just a plan ^^
You need to keep it untill we all come over to you ^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
No problem about that des ^^

BBQ in the garden <333
Or dive in the swimming pool at the back <333


teh love <33
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn you rich xDDDDD send us money to come *lol*
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I'm not that rich des ^^;;

Just a moderate guy on the street <33
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
At least here you would need to be kinda rich to afford that...especially alone and in your age.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top